Options

Trade--2 MSG N1 P1 reserved for 2 MSG N2 P1 reserved

Just putting this out there, in case anyone is looking for a trade:  I have two 10C "P1" reserved seats for MSG Night 1 (Section 120, Row 14) that I'd like to trade for two comparable seats for MSG Night 2.  At this stage I'm only interested in trading for another pair.  If I don't have any takers as the show gets closer, I'd be interested in trading singles.   

Comments

• Options
    MakeUSmileMakeUSmile NJ Posts: 1,065
    Section 120 row 13 here! But I traded those for section 104 for night 2 with someone on this board. You should be able to find someone. 
    can you feel this world with your heart and not your brain?
  • Options
    NDJeff7NDJeff7 Posts: 205
    I'm looking to trade my night 2 pair for a N1 pair! I have section 223, so a little higher but closer to the stage. Let me know if you're interested.
  • Options
    songasonga Posts: 26
    Thanks so much--but at this time, since we're still a few months out from the show, I'd like to try to find a trade for similar P1 seats (100s level).  
  • Options
    kaw753kaw753 Posts: 761
    Not 100% sure what I am doing yet, but hit me up if/when you are looking to swap the single as I have a N2 pair on the floor. 
  • Options
    songasonga Posts: 26
    Thanks so much--I'll touch base if I somehow don't find a trade by end of summer.