Options

So at Indy, I love Better Man, I always say my name, can't find a Brad Inman!

binman2binman2 Indiana Posts: 1
Can u or have u ever tried to sing zombie by cranberries. Blow it up right after better man!
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,936
    Confused Perplexed GIF - Confused Perplexed What - Discover  Share GIFs   Perplexed Confused Discover
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,754
    I've probably, you know, back in the day, like wow man, had days like that.  Like.  Like...
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,643
    Confused Perplexed GIF - Confused Perplexed What - Discover  Share GIFs   Perplexed Confused Discover
    That was my reaction. 
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,852
    fantastic first post. came out swinging
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14