Chromatic Pedal Tuner

oyster jellyoyster jelly Posts: 107
edited April 2005 in Musicians and Gearheads
Hey guys, what is the best pedal tuner on the market right now. I hear the Boss model is great but is there any cheaper comparable chromatic tuners out there?
" A toast to Buffalo...who new it could be so beautiful..." EV 5/2/03

" This one's for the home team...."
Eddie before they broke out Rats 5/12/06

Buffalo 5/2/03
Albany 5/12/06
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I would say that the Boss TU-2 is the overall favorite amongst players. Not only does it tune, but it can also power up to 8 pedals with the daisy-chain...very cool feature. $100

The Fender PT-100 is similar, but i've read that it's plastic and not near as durable as the Boss. $50

There's also the Korg DT-10 pedal tuner...although i don't know anything about it. $90
    "I'll do whatever the song dictates - if it doesn't need a real lead, then I won't do one. But if it does, then I'll fuckin' go off." - Mike

"Japan is awesome; the fans there knew all the words to all the songs...at least phonetically." - Stone

"I know this song so well, I can smoke a cigarette, have a drink, brush my teeth, take a shit, and mow the lawn while singing it. But I'll only be doing a couple of those things during this version." - EV
  • mccreadyisgodmccreadyisgod Posts: 6,395
    If you want to power up your other pedals, the Boss TU-2 is a great tuner/PSU. If you have another power supply, the Korg DT-10 is maybe a little better as just a tuner.
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.