Options

Pearl Jam Fan Survey

Hi, this is my first post ever in here so sorry if I'm posting to the wrong category, but I'm sharing this survey I'm doing within the Pearl Jam fan community! The survey is my attempt to gauge the views and opinions on Pearl Jam's activism and political involvement throughout their career. You do not have to view them as political to participate, I'm looking for any and all opinions regarding the topic! If you'd be interested in giving some input or know someone who might be, feel free to share the link below! I'll type up more info, if you're curious, below the link! :)
https://forms.gle/AMfextmDpfq3KabK6
Just a forewarning, there is an option to leave info for an interview, but I may not have enough time to conduct those, so don't feel bad if I don't reach out!

A little more on the inspiration behind this survey; I'm currently a student attending UNLV and am putting together an analysis on language within discourse communities! I'm probably considered a new PJ fan still, only really listened to them since about early 2022, but I've always been really interested in their history and impact! However, I'm definitely not looking for only one type of answer, this survey is open to ALL, whether they agree or not! If you have any questions or would like to talk more about it, feel free to reach out! :)