Options

Hit’s a Sony cd’s

Jimmydean55Jimmydean55 Posts: 1,133
Posting this as a favor to a friend on the Metallica Forums. 

I’m wondering if there are PJ collectors who have these kind of items or would be interested in them? These are promo-only Various Artists compilations where PJ is the featured artist. They also contain a Metallica track which is why I’m collecting them. There many others with PJ tracks as well - if the number of Metallica ones is anything to go by, I would guess 40-50. Obviously the ones where they’re the featured artist on the cover are more interesting (Metallica never had that honor).

Anyway, I am coming across these in my search for Metallica-related ones, and sometimes in lots I get doubles. So I’m just wondering if there is interest or a market for them - they’re generally not well-documented on Discogs, so they might not be that well-known.

Comments

• Options
    SonicReductionSonicReduction Illinois Posts: 9
    I’ve had them in my wantlist on Discogs for a while with no serious aspirations to acquire them. But if the opportunity arose I might just have to add them to my random PJ CDs collection. Feel free to PM if you’re looking to sell some dupes👍