Ullevi Stadium in Gothenburg stands without any concerts booked this summer

Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 30,083
edited February 28 in The Porch
The Event Manager for the Stadium, says it is a "gap year" for big artists touring Europe, and no artists att all have been booked this year at the stadium. Last year e.g. Bruce Springsteen, Metallica and Coldplay played there for several nights.

Come on Pearl Jam what are you doing leaving it out of the tour 😂
You got the whole of Sweden, Norway and Denmark showing up.

(just skip the off-putting use of Premium tickets ofc)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8qpTL1wxGQ
"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on

Comments

• HaijayHaijay Posts: 374
    PETITION TIME
  • JABKJABK Posts: 347
    The Event Manager for the Stadium, says it is a "gap year" for big artists touring Europe, and no artists att all have been booked this year at the stadium. Last year e.g. Bruce Springsteen, Metallica and Coldplay played there for several nights.

Come on Pearl Jam what are you doing leaving it out of the tour 😂
    You got the whole of Sweden, Norway and Denmark showing up.

(just skip the off-putting use of Premium tickets ofc)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8qpTL1wxGQ
    And Finland...
  • Release 11Release 11 Posts: 81
    edited February 29
    You could never charge what Pearl Jam are charging in Sweden. I’ve been to many shows at Ullevi and they are usually around 80-100$ + Ullevi holds +70K so it”s to big.
    Post edited by Release 11 on
    92 Roskilde
    96 Cork, Dublin, London x 2
    00 Barcelona, Stockholm
    03 Uniondale
    06 Verona, Milan
    07 London, Copenhagen
    09 Berlin
    10 Dublin, Belfast
    11 Alpine Valley x 2
    12 Amsterdam x 2, Stockholm, Oslo
    13 Brooklyn x 2
    14 Amsterdam x 2, Berlin, Stockholm
    16 MSG x 2
    18 Prague, Krakow, Berlin
    22 Stockholm, Copenhagen, Amsterdam
  • You could never charge what Pearl Jam are charging in Sweden. I’ve been to many shows at Ullevi and they are usually around 80-100$ + Ullevi holds +70K so it”s to big.
    Laleh played for 27.000 last year, so it's not too big too play for "smaller" shows than Bruce/Hellström record breaking concerts. Roger Waters played for 32.000.

And there are artists charging more than $100 at Ullevi (depending on location in the Arena). NOT SAYING PEARL JAM SHOULD CHARGE MORE THOUGH.

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"