Ticketmaster abroad

For anybody who has use mobile tickets outside their home country did you use the TM app or mobile browser? How did you get the appropriate app ?

Comments

• aurelgugusaurelgugus Posts: 499
    In Europe, there is no TM app in every country. You just have to log in your TM account through your regular web brows.
    2012 : Amsterdam 2
    2014 : Amsterdam 1&2, Milan, Berlin, Werchter
    2018 : Amsterdam 1&2, Pinkpop, London 1, Berlin, Werchter, London 2
    2020 : ?
  • BlueLedbetterBlueLedbetter Posts: 1,292
    In Europe, there is no TM app in every country. You just have to log in your TM account through your regular web brows.
    Thanks its for a European going to the usa but guess it will be the same 
  • Hi I went to Austin last year from Ireland so i logged in to TM on my iPhone browser and added the tix to my Apple wallet.
    This meant i didn't need an internet connection on my phone when entering the venue which was handy.

1996:Cork 2000:Dublin 2006:Dublin,Barcelona,Madrid 2007:London,Dusseldorf,Nijmegen
    2009:Manchester,London 2010:Dublin,Belfast,London,Berlin 2012: Manchester 1 +2,Stockholm,copenhagen 2013: New York ,Philadelphia
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 2018: London 1, Lisbon 2022: London 1+ 2, Krakow 2023: Austin 1 + 2
    Hi I went to Austin last year from Ireland so i logged in to TM on my iPhone browser and added the tix to my Apple wallet.
    This meant i didn't need an internet connection on my phone when entering the venue which was handy.

Thanks I will try the same on Google wallet
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,156
    In Canada I'm using the Ticketmaster App where I can change the settings now to 4 countries. It just used to be Canada & USA. 

edited February 29
    I'm European wanting to use tye US app guess I'll just have to use browser or Google wallet 
  • EnzedEnzed Posts: 486
    demetrios said:
    In Canada I'm using the Ticketmaster App where I can change the settings now to 4 countries. It just used to be Canada & USA. 

I received an email from Ticketmaster NZ last night to replace the app with this new one, so I now see exactly the same as you.  Previously it was just for New Zealand.
    Auckland 1 1995
    Auckland 1998
    EV (Neil Finn and Friends, April 2, 2001)
    Auckland 2009
    Auckland 2014
  • Micheyb21Micheyb21 Posts: 266
    Enzed said:
    demetrios said:

I received an email from Ticketmaster NZ last night to replace the app with this new one, so I now see exactly the same as you.  Previously it was just for New Zealand.
    Apparently doesnt include the UK or Europe on that as yet. I also got the email, questioned whether legit- tried it and its not available in the UK doh
    2000 Cardiff/ 2006 Paris/ 2011 Toronto/ 2013 Chicago/ 2014 Amsterdam 1 & Milton Keynes, 
    2016 MSG 1 & 2/ 2017 London Ed solo/ 2018 London 1, Padua, Rome, Prague & London 2
    2019 Dusseldorf & Dublin Ed Solo  
    2022 Copenhagen, London 1&2, Budapest, Krakow, Vienna, Prague, Ams 1 & Ams 2
    2024 Manchester, London, Auckland & Sydney
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,156
    I'm European wanting to use tye US app guess I'll just have to use browser or Google wallet 

Via my Ticketmaster app it says I can add my Ticketmaster tickets to my Google Wallet but that button hasn't been active yet.