Everybody else pays for someone else's mistake

SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 6,433
What does this mean to you?
What do you think PJ means?

Comments

• BF89905BF89905 Posts: 1,406
    Ineffective leadership is everywhere nowadays...... and the unfortunate rise of me over we 

Dark Matter is a great song..... April 19 the can't get here soon enough. Have a nice and healthy week
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,417
    Spunkie said:
    No one helped PJ with Ticketbastard in the 90s and now we are all paying higher prices because of it :angry:

definitely about our dumb political leaders 
  • curmudgeonesscurmudgeoness Posts: 3,931
    BF89905 said:
    Ineffective leadership is everywhere nowadays...... and the unfortunate rise of me over we 

Dark Matter is a great song..... April 19 the can't get here soon enough. Have a nice and healthy week

... and a lack of accountability.
    All those who seek to destroy the liberties of a democratic nation ought to know that war is the surest and shortest means to accomplish it.
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,332
    Hit home hard after doing my taxes….
    hippiemom = goodness
  • CarryTheZeroCarryTheZero Posts: 2,804
    Courts and lawmakers write/overturn laws that cause problems for the rest of us.
  • Spunkie said:
    I see it as clearly about our government/"leaders" - but also I think it could apply to how a microcosm of our society does something stupid that necessitates a rule/law for us all to follow.  One person screws up - and the rest of us have to pay.  
    “I suppose our capacity for self-delusion is boundless.” ― John Steinbeck, Travels with Charley: In Search of America
  • rw160510rw160510 Posts: 944
    edited February 26
    Not sure if this should really be posted in A Moving Train but this is what the lyric makes me think of https://amp.theguardian.com/uk-news/2022/sep/30/liz-truss-uk-economic-crisis
    Post edited by rw160510 on
  • When someone makes a mistake and the people around them suffer because of it.
  • SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 6,433
    When someone makes a mistake and the people around them suffer because of it.
    Ya smart-ass! :rofl: