When does PJ premium Presale end?

bchambers05bchambers05 Omaha, Nebraska Posts: 163
I'm trying to get ADA tickets for Chicago Wrigley.

There aren't any available in the Ticketmaster PJ premium presale..

Does anyone know when this ends and regular ticket general public sales begin? 

Just for reference I called Wrigley box office and they said they weren't given any information at all, Ticketmaster has all the info.

So I called AND emailed Ticketmaster with this question and their response was that general public sales begin after pre sale ends which is determined by the event organizer...and they did confirm that yes No ADA seats are available in pre sale. 

Anyone with experience with this?

Comments

• SHZASHZA Posts: 3,891
    I was able to pull up ADA in section 231 row 29 for Aug 29. It looks like there are many available for Aug 31. Click the "accessible seats" button on the event page 

https://www.mlb.com/cubs/tickets/concerts/pearl-jam
  • SHZASHZA Posts: 3,891
    The presale is over. You no longer need a code as of 6 pm local time on Friday. There is no public onsale at a specific time. It's open to the public now. 
  • bchambers05bchambers05 Omaha, Nebraska Posts: 163
    SHZA said:
    The presale is over. You no longer need a code as of 6 pm local time on Friday. There is no public onsale at a specific time. It's open to the public now. 
    Thank you,  I do see some on the link you provided!

Ticketmaster doesn't even know what they're talking about which isnt even remotely surprise me.

I was really looking for the ada1 or ada2 section which i can only find on vivid seats or SeatGeek for about 2 grand per ticket.....

I was looking at Ticketmasters direct website which has show me this since exactly 12pm on the day the tickets released.