New PJ Tabs

rickprickp Posts: 219
edited March 2006 in Musicians and Gearheads
http://www.giventowail.com

New tabs include: Worldwide Suicide, Gone (repost), Comatose (repost) and a new Present Tense tab.

Enjoy!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• rickp wrote:

New tabs include: Worldwide Suicide, Gone (repost), Comatose (repost) and a new Present Tense tab.

Enjoy!
    Hey thanks Rick. Love the site. Figured out WWS on my own though...not too hard. ;)
    Teamwork. Rawk. Pwnage. Infinite Possibilities. YIELD. Hells yeah.
  • rickp wrote:

Enjoy!

Hey man!!

Rick, is giventowail your site??

I absolutely love it and am on there all the time!!
    "I Miss You Already!!!!!"

"Sorry is the fool who trades his love for high-rise rent, Seems the more you make equals the loneliness you get"

.NJD.
  • rickprickp Posts: 219
    Hey man!!

Rick, is giventowail your site??

I absolutely love it and am on there all the time!!

thanks =) yeah it's mine.. been at the helm since late 02
  • rickp wrote:
    thanks =) yeah it's mine.. been at the helm since late 02

Awesome man!!!

It's where I go for all my PJ needs!! :):)

Thanks so much!!

"Sorry is the fool who trades his love for high-rise rent, Seems the more you make equals the loneliness you get"

.NJD.
  • Just a thought......what gave you the most difficulty to tab??

.NJD.
    Just a thought......what gave you the most difficulty to tab??

On WS? The overall quality, despite the FM rip, didn't help at the end with that solo that gets lost even with headphones. When a better copy surfaces (cd maybe) I'll update that part accordingly.

I can't think of a tab that was clearly the hardest. Bushleaguer was a little tricky w/ that capo/tuning combo (fwiw, there's a song on "Pearl Jam" that employs a similar technique). Little Wing/Maggot Brain probably took the longest despite how easy it is.
  • just wondering if you have a tab for Mother Love Bone - Dream come true???

(its from Rhapsody Chatreusse)

Thanks rick

HM

"how many people did die from that?...did P.Diddy kill them?" - Eddie Vedder 2006.02.19
  • rickp wrote:
    On WS? The overall quality, despite the FM rip, didn't help at the end with that solo that gets lost even with headphones. When a better copy surfaces (cd maybe) I'll update that part accordingly.

I can't think of a tab that was clearly the hardest. Bushleaguer was a little tricky w/ that capo/tuning combo (fwiw, there's a song on "Pearl Jam" that employs a similar technique). Little Wing/Maggot Brain probably took the longest despite how easy it is.

Thanks for the info.....

I would think You Are would be tough as balls to figure out??

What about solo's and stuff though, anything stand out?? :)

.NJD.
  • Thanks for the info.....

even flow MSG II, lol

HM

"how many people did die from that?...did P.Diddy kill them?" - Eddie Vedder 2006.02.19
    Thanks for the info.....

You Are wasn't that bad. Riot Act itself wasn't that hard of an album. Can't Keep was also a little bit of a speed bump though. Solo wise, I've haven't ever really had a problem with any. It's almost been assumed, at least to me, that Evan's better at the "Stone stuff" and I can take care of Mike's parts. At least that's how it works out at times =)
  • rickp wrote:
    You Are wasn't that bad. Riot Act itself wasn't that hard of an album. Can't Keep was also a little bit of a speed bump though. Solo wise, I've haven't ever really had a problem with any. It's almost been assumed, at least to me, that Evan's better at the "Stone stuff" and I can take care of Mike's parts. At least that's how it works out at times =)

You have a gift my friend. :)

Thanks again!!

.NJD.