Tickets

Hello everyone! 
If I didn’t get my ten club tickets to the shows I wanted to go to. Does anyone know if there is  a way to buy from a fellow member? If they don’t want theirs that is? Thank you. 

Comments

• whoyouare72whoyouare72 Posts: 2,144
    Yes you have to be in person though. The person buying the tickets gives the seller their phone and the seller logs on to their TM account on the buyer's phone and then transfers them into the buyer's Apple wallet on the buyer's phone.
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,686
    Yes you have to be in person though. The person buying the tickets gives the seller their phone and the seller logs on to their TM account on the buyer's phone and then transfers them into the buyer's Apple wallet on the buyer's phone.
    The wallet transfer did not work as well last year as it did in 2022. Many of us were not able to do this, especially on an iPhone.

• Teri STeri S Posts: 7
    Just got the Clear 7" Dark Matter Vinyl & it sounds incredible!!! I turned on 95.5 KLOS after playing both sides & they were playing Dark Matter too!!! It was SO RAD to hear it on the turntable and then immediately on the radio!!! I am so STOKED to be going to the May 21st Concert at the Kia Forum!!! Let's GO BOYS!!!
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,759
    GlowGirl said:
    The wallet transfer did not work as well last year as it did in 2022. Many of us were not able to do this, especially on an iPhone.

Was able to do it on a Android last year.
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,686
    cutz said:
    GlowGirl said:

Right. I think Android did work better than iPhone last year. I am just saying that people shouldn't count on it since it is not 100% guaranteed to work. Also, who knows for sure what will happen this year. Every year they seem to change things in terms of when tickets will be available to put in our wallet, etc. In 2022 they were available immediately. Last year (and it looks like this year) they were not available until a few days before the show.

• cutzcutz Posts: 11,759
    GlowGirl said:
    cutz said:
    GlowGirl said:

Right. I think Android did work better than iPhone last year. I am just saying that people shouldn't count on it since it is not 100% guaranteed to work. Also, who knows for sure what will happen this year. Every year they seem to change things in terms of when tickets will be available to put in our wallet, etc. In 2022 they were available immediately. Last year (and it looks like this year) they were not available until a few days before the show.

Yes, that is a good PSA.

Be curious if it will work for this Tour.
    Teri S said:
    Just got the Clear 7" Dark Matter Vinyl & it sounds incredible!!! I turned on 95.5 KLOS after playing both sides & they were playing Dark Matter too!!! It was SO RAD to hear it on the turntable and then immediately on the radio!!! I am so STOKED to be going to the May 21st Concert at the Kia Forum!!! Let's GO BOYS!!!
    Teri S said:
    I forgot to mention that when I purchased tickets for the most amazing show on Earth coming up, that I was able to buy the printed tickets, the parking ticket, the donation ticket all in 1 shot!!! Although we didn't win the war on TicketMaster they did make it pretty easy to purchase many wonderful things at the same time!!! Looking forward to getting that BIG 12" LP!!! I EXCITE, I VERY VERY EXCITE!!!
    I forgot to mention that when I purchased tickets for the most amazing show on Earth coming up, that I was able to buy the printed tickets, the parking ticket, the donation ticket all in 1 shot!!! Although we didn't win the war on TicketMaster they did make it pretty easy to purchase many wonderful things at the same time!!! Looking forward to getting that BIG 12" LP!!! I EXCITE, I VERY VERY EXCITE!!!
  • I have 2 tix to N2 Vegas and would ideally like to swap for a Chicago show, but at worst sell mine (for face value).  This whole process isn't sounding encouraging though as I have an iPhone.  Am I stuck?
    Kansas City 6/12/03 ** Kissimmee 10/9/04 ** Atlantic City 10/1/05 ** Denver 7/2/06 ** Denver 7/3/06 ** Chicago 8/23/09 ** Chicago 8/24/09 ** Kansas City 5/3/10 ** Dallas 11/15/13 ** Oklahoma City 11/16/13 ** St. Louis 10/3/14 ** Tulsa 10/8/14 ** Chicago - Wrigley Field 8/20/16 ** Chicago - Wrigley Field 8/22/16 ** Oklahoma City 9/20/22 ** Ft. Worth 9/15/23

EV - St. Louis 7/1/11 ** Tulsa 11/19/12