Tickets- Philly Sat 9/7

Sorry for another woe is me ticket post!  My 11yr old twins are have grown up with PJ Radio in the car over the years with me and are officially PJ fanatics.  My wife and I have been holding out on concerts with them to make sure PJ was their first official concert and unfortunately was not able to secure tickets :(  We can't afford the 'premium' tickets on ticketmaster for $700/ticket which is insane.  Can anyone tell me how this fan to fan face value thing works on ticketmaster?  

Comments

• jrfiggjrfigg Posts: 89
    After Ticketmaster gets their time to scam folks with premium tickets, they’ll begin to allow resale and you’ll see tickets available on the Ticketmaster event page shown as “face value exchange ticket.” You’ll be able to buy it like any other ticket on TM. You’ll probably see posts on this forum mentioning that f2f is open or just start checking TM regularly in a month or so. 
  • jrfigg said:
    After Ticketmaster gets their time to scam folks with premium tickets, they’ll begin to allow resale and you’ll see tickets available on the Ticketmaster event page shown as “face value exchange ticket.” You’ll be able to buy it like any other ticket on TM. You’ll probably see posts on this forum mentioning that f2f is open or just start checking TM regularly in a month or so. 
    Awesome!  Thank you!  will be on the look out.  Appreciate it
  • It should open in Late March or early April. Be sure to check on here, sometime people mention ticket drops. Also, the closer it gets to the show the easier it will probably get. And sometimes too more tickets we be released the day of the show. 
    "If you're like me, then you know me"

2006: Camden 1
    2008: Washington DC
    2009: Philly 1, Philly 2, Philly 3, Philly 4
    2013: Philly 1, Philly 2, Baltimore
    2016: Philly 1, Philly 2,
    2017: Temple of The Dog Philly 2
  • AlaGAlaG Posts: 976
    edited February 24
    Just because nobody mentioned it yet, getting 4 seats together at a Pearl Jam show - especially in Philly - is going to be very hard. Would probably be looking for two sets of two if I were you and maybe you could trade down with folks in upper levels at the show so you can all sit together.