RSD 2024

MM174168MM174168 Posts: 7
edited February 24 in The Porch
Which Dark Matter will be on RSD so I dont buy it twice....anyone?

Comments

• jerparker20jerparker20 Posts: 2,461
    According to the RSD list it’s a “yellow and black ghostly dark matter.” Not sure what that actually means, but it looks like black/yellow swirl. 15,000 copies.
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,774
    Who wants to bet the 10c vinyl is delayed, not received by release day… guess you gotta go to record shop cause you can’t wait 😬
  • According to the RSD list it’s a “yellow and black ghostly dark matter.” Not sure what that actually means, but it looks like black/yellow swirl. 15,000 copies.
    Awesome!! Thank you ;0)

• BF25394BF25394 Posts: 4,335
    CROJAM95 said:
    Who wants to bet the 10c vinyl is delayed, not received by release day… guess you gotta go to record shop cause you can’t wait 😬
    I know this is tongue-in-cheek, but I just want to say that no one has to go pay a premium to get something they already paid for once. Even if you prefer vinyl, you can buy the CD to tide you over for a few days if your Ten Club order is late. Or rely on YouTube, which is free, or streaming sites, if you already pay for one.

If someone goes and waits in line for two hours at a record store on April 20 to buy a vinyl record they weren't otherwise planning to buy, that is exactly the same except for color as one they already ordered and paid for but just haven't received yet, they need their head examined. Go buy the CD on April 19 and avoid the lines and the psychiatrist's bill.
    I gather speed from you fucking with me.
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,156
    CROJAM95 said:

I hope not. 

I do wish 10club members receive the vinyl a week or two before the street date.
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,774
    I was just fuckin around, kind of…. It’s interesting album drop date & rsd… I ordered 10c version red, content with that one only…. But I do get swept up in record store day excitement… 😬

im just happy to say I’m not a drug addict, alcoholic, gambler…. Cause damn id be fucked with all my Pearl Jam spending ( well worth it)
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 8,973
    My sealed variants need company
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,156
    Loujoe said:
    My sealed variants need company

+1