Pearl Jam Tabs

rickprickp Posts: 219
edited May 2006 in Musicians and Gearheads
This is my post on GTW:
http://www.giventowail.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=10031

Completely Done
-Army Reserve
-Parachutes
-Marker in the Sand (this is the 2nd complete tab done for this. Evan and I spent a chunk of our Saturday nailing this one and he finished it later on)
-World Wide Suicide (updated)
-Life Wasted
-Big Wave
-Comeback

Almost Done/Mostly Figured Out/Mostly Tabbed
-Severed Hand

Figured Out, Needs To Be Typed Up
Inside Job
Unemployable (does anyone want to pull this from the thread and put it together?)

And finally, Gone and Comatose just need some minor updates and will probably be the last ones. We're also trying to include all lyrics to the tabs, which tends to add more time to the process but it's nicer to have them that complete. Btw, no one's hoarding these tabs and before anyone asks when they'll go up here's your answer: when they're all done. I'd rather do one complete update than several smaller updates and if you don't like that, figure the song(s) out yourself. Patience is a virtue.

(The last part was because some asshole came on our boards and decided starting shit was a good idea) If you want to contribute, please do. We welcome ideas in the tabs and go over them carefully. It's nice to see a bunch of other people figuring these songs out too. Maybe one day someone here or on the GTW boards might want to tab for us =)

Cheers,
Rick
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Thumbing My WayThumbing My Way Posts: 1,073
    That's great to hear Rick!!!

I can't wait to see them all, you guys were quick!!!

Take your time though I agree.... :)

A job worth doing is a job worth doing right :)

Thanks for the update!!
    "I Miss You Already!!!!!"

"Sorry is the fool who trades his love for high-rise rent, Seems the more you make equals the loneliness you get"

.NJD.
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    rickp wrote:
    -World Wide Suicide (updated)

great stuff Rick

i'm glad this is being updated as when i tried it it didnt sound right... Ed's verse parts i mean..

after watching the AOL/Jools/Letterman stuff i can see he's playing quite different chords than the chords originally posted on your magnificent site... although Stone could be playing those ones i mentioned... looks like Ed is doing a full C and then a 022 chord... fuck i dont know thats why i need yours site after all :p

keep up the good work... its been a truly invaluable aid for me and plenty of others on here :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Thin HairThin Hair Posts: 67
    excuse me for being stupid but how can i view those tabs. i clicked the link up top but it just showed me your gtw thread.
    ' take 2 bottles into the shower?......not me, I've got no fucking hair!'

Wembley 00..Astoria 06..Albany 06..Hartford 06..Barcelona 06..Paris 06..Wembley 07..Dusseldorf 07..Nijmegen 07
  • rickprickp Posts: 219
    Thin Hair wrote:
    excuse me for being stupid but how can i view those tabs. i clicked the link up top but it just showed me your gtw thread.

That's because they're not up yet. The link goes to a status page for the tabs where it says they'll be all up in their entirety once the last one (probably Inside Job at this point) is complete =)
  • Thin HairThin Hair Posts: 67
    rickp wrote:
    That's because they're not up yet. The link goes to a status page for the tabs where it says they'll be all up in their entirety once the last one (probably Inside Job at this point) is complete =)

thanks man, i will keep an eye out for them.
    ' take 2 bottles into the shower?......not me, I've got no fucking hair!'

Wembley 00..Astoria 06..Albany 06..Hartford 06..Barcelona 06..Paris 06..Wembley 07..Dusseldorf 07..Nijmegen 07
    If I could lock/sticky this thread I would.

What we have is up:

http://www.giventowail.com

enjoy
  • Thumbing My WayThumbing My Way Posts: 1,073
    rickp wrote:

What we have is up:

enjoy

That's awesome Rick!!!

Thanks so much, you guys are great!!
    "I Miss You Already!!!!!"

"Sorry is the fool who trades his love for high-rise rent, Seems the more you make equals the loneliness you get"

.NJD.
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    rickp wrote:

What we have is up:

enjoy

grand stuff.... :)

*phones wife to tell her that i'll be busy for the next 14nights or so.... so she might as well go rent some dvd's
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Dick JonesDick Jones Posts: 777
    How do I tune to Marker In The Sand?

[I don't own a tuner.]
    Are you too good to tango with the poor poor boys?
  • Dirty_FrankDirty_Frank Posts: 957
    Excellent. Thanks. :)
  • Thanks for all the hard work Rick. Your site is my 2nd most frequented site. ;) Sorry for the ingrates, guess you really can't make everyone happy. Keep on rockin!!!!
    Right on dude!!!!!
    There are already updates planned for these tabs..

Big Wave needs lyrics
    WWS outtro solo (got lost in the update)
    Inside Job bridge
    Parachutes needs a little work

I'm sure there are more..
  • the tuning for marker in the sand is probably on the "tunings" list on giventowail. look it up and it will tell you how to tune without a tuner :)

Rick i can play unemployable perfectly (with help from the various threads) but i have no system or anything to write the tab out, sorry. (you probably have already gotten it done, who knows?) ;)

And did you notice Big Wave is listed out of order before Parachutes on the tracklisting?

I know we've been trying for Kat/Sea to put a sticky with that site on it in here but either they're ignoring us or have a reason they won't do it they aren't telling us :-/

I have a question of my own too...

I assume you've gotten the verse to Army Reserve right (never been wrong before :cool:) so do you have any tips on playing it correctly?

Maybe it will make sense when i sit down with it but at first glance it seems to be either not complex enough or just really weird.

thanks!
    Come on pilgrim you know he loves you..

http://www.wishlistfoundation.org

Oh my, they dropped the leash.

Morgan Freeman/Clint Eastwood 08' for President!

"Make our day"