Options

ISO: 2 for philly 1

2»

Comments

• Options
    tdawetdawe Posts: 2,002
    nicknyr15 said:
    Like I said, wouldn’t you rather just be watching stubhub right now and pay over face value ? So infuriating the whole f2f process. 
    StubHub or F2F, it amounts to the same thing: driving yourself crazy by compulsively checking several times a day for the next four months when you know damn well that all the action will happen in the week before the show. (This is not a criticism - I am doing the same thing on both platforms for MSG2 and Philly 1.)
  • Options
    bfbeck3bfbeck3 Posts: 31
    So I’ve got flights and hotel booked with the anticipation we’ll get tix.  Do ticket sales typically pick up closer to the show?  I’ve never done F2F
    Memphis '00 Little Rock '03 Pensacola '12 Charlotte '13 Greenville '16 Columbia '16
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,910
    tickets will definitely become more available the closer we get to show time.   where are you flying in from? 
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    South Carolina 
    Memphis '00 Little Rock '03 Pensacola '12 Charlotte '13 Greenville '16 Columbia '16
  • Options
    HailHailVitalogyHailHailVitalogy Posts: 4,560
    At this point I’m just trying to get decent seats to one of the two shows
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2
  • Options
    bfbeck3 said:
    South Carolina 
    Nice!  My wife and I are trying to book a mini getaway to Charleston.  Let me know you have any good hotel recommendations.   
  • Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,816
    tdawe said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    Like I said, wouldn’t you rather just be watching stubhub right now and pay over face value ? So infuriating the whole f2f process. 
    StubHub or F2F, it amounts to the same thing: driving yourself crazy by compulsively checking several times a day for the next four months when you know damn well that all the action will happen in the week before the show. (This is not a criticism - I am doing the same thing on both platforms for MSG2 and Philly 1.)
    I’m taking resale all day over f2f. I could never be bothered looking at that seat map 24/7 only to lose every battle to software . No thanks. My time is more valuable than saving money trying to hit for face value. 
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    bfbeck3 said:
    South Carolina 
    Nice!  My wife and I are trying to book a mini getaway to Charleston.  Let me know you have any good hotel recommendations.   
    I think I DM’d you
  • Options
    tusevuntusevun Posts: 219
    mcgruff10 said:
    bfbeck3 said:
    South Carolina 
    Also coming from down south. Staying at the Loews. 2 block walk to train line that takes you to the arena. Stayed here before and it is perfect. 
  • Options
    tdawetdawe Posts: 2,002
    nicknyr15 said:
    tdawe said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    I’m taking resale all day over f2f. I could never be bothered looking at that seat map 24/7 only to lose every battle to software . No thanks. My time is more valuable than saving money trying to hit for face value. 
    Totally agree - my point is that 4+ months out from the show date, they’re both basically the same thing: a website/app that I check several times a day despite knowing that nothing is going to come of it (yet). 
  • Options
    Isles choked last night bump. 
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    Let’s Go Rangers BUMP 
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Let’s Go Rangers BUMP 
    Yes!!!!!
  • Options
    Rangers won game 2 bump!

And why not, looking for two for indy!!!!
  • Options
    Islanders are done bump. 
  • Options
    rangers up 3-0 bump
  • Options
    Happy May bump