Options

We bailed! Can't afford those exorbitant prices

livefreelivefree Norwood, CO Posts: 25
edited February 23 in The Porch
So disappointed. The buildup. The registration. The wait. The Queue. Time to Select your Seat! Almost $600 per ticket in Vegas! No f-ing way are we paying that much. We have to drive 8 hours to Vegas for this show. This is our favorite band and will continue to be. But these prices? Are you kidding me? No. No. No. We've never even come close to paying that much for. PJ show. Our visitation to the PJ Cathedral will have to wait. Ticketmaster, go f-yourself! PJ: It's time you took a stand again and sell tickets on your own. Is that even possible these days? What a disappointment. Ugh.
Post edited by Sea on

Comments

• Options
    JR86440JR86440 Posts: 741
    livefree said:
    So disappointed. The buildup. The registration. The wait. The Queue. Time to Select your Seat! Almost $600 per ticket in Vegas! No f-ing way are we paying that much. We have to drive 8 hours to Vegas for this show. This is our favorite band and will continue to be. But these prices? Are you kidding me? No. No. No. We've never even come close to paying that much for. PJ show. Our visitation to the PJ Cathedral will have to wait. Ticketmaster, go f-yourself! PJ: It's time you took a stand again and sell tickets on your own. Is that even possible these days? What a disappointment. Ugh.
    there will be plenty of fan to fan that show up. Very good chance I will be putting my floor seats on fan to fan. I am not flying to Vegas, spending thousands of dollars on flight, tix, hotel to sit on floor.
  • Options
    aw435aw435 Posts: 75
    For Vegas 1, there's still a lot of upper level tickets for $175 if you're not too picky about your ticket location.
  • Options
    SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,564
    For Vegas shows, it shouldn't be too hard to find tickets at discounted prices closer to the dates. 
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • Options
    whitepantswhitepants Posts: 723
    I will happily buy nosebleed seats for Vegas because I know anything closer I could not afford. I just want to watch my favorite band in Vegas. I'll be seeing U2 at the Sphere for a second time this coming weekend, and thankfully, it's just a 5 hours drive from where I am in SCAL, and a cheap hotel. 
    ~*~Me and Hippiemom dranketh the red wine in Cleveland 2003~*~

First PJ Show: March 20, 1994 | Ann Arbor | Crisler Arena
  • Options
    Yep, I thought it was a joke when I selected 2 floor seats - $875/ticket.  Luckily, I still have the memory of PJ's 10th Anniversary at this same venue for about $50 per ticket #MemoriesLikeFingerprints
This discussion has been closed.