Mobile site issue

2»

Comments

• Options
    Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,075
    This took way too long to fix. 

• Options
    SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,928
    I logged out, cleared my browser and still have issues on an iPhone. How do I get out of full site mode?

Scroll to the very bottom of the page and select “Back to Mobile”

• Options
    stuckinlinestuckinline Posts: 3,359
    Sea said:
    I logged out, cleared my browser and still have issues on an iPhone. How do I get out of full site mode?

I'm using Safari on my phone, and I don't see 'Back to Mobile' at the bottom of the page. 
  • Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,586
    Working for me again. Thx!
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,855
    Sea said:

I'm using Safari on my phone, and I don't see 'Back to Mobile' at the bottom of the page. 

bottom left in very tiny print? zoom in .....
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14