Verified Fan North America

Did anyone get VF codes for more than 1 show?

Comments

• I did, Philly 1 and 2.  The came about 4 hours apart.  Going to try one on the laptop and one on the phone.
    5/26/06 - Camden, NJ -- 10/31/09 - Phila, PA -- 10/21/13 - Phila, PA -- 10/22/13 - Phila, PA -- 04/28/16 - Phila, PA -- 04/29/16 - Phila, PA -- 09/14/22 - Camden, NJ
  • hihobibohihobibo Posts: 1,085
    I did, Philly 1 and 2.  The came about 4 hours apart.  Going to try one on the laptop and one on the phone.
    Probably not going to work. They only let you log in from one account, so it will kick you off the other device. Sometimes, if you are at work and sharing one internet server, and others on their own accounts are also trying for their own tickets, it will lock you out as well. 
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,466
    hihobibo said:
    I did, Philly 1 and 2.  The came about 4 hours apart.  Going to try one on the laptop and one on the phone.
    Probably not going to work. They only let you log in from one account, so it will kick you off the other device. Sometimes, if you are at work and sharing one internet server, and others on their own accounts are also trying for their own tickets, it will lock you out as well. 
    Seriously? What's the point of trying for multiple shows then?
    www.myspace.com