Just Got My Ticketmaster email

Will find out later via text what shows I can get a chance to purchase. Also got Baltimore 10 Club tix so it’s been a good day.

Comments

• PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,426
    Will find out later via text what shows I can get a chance to purchase. Also got Baltimore 10 Club tix so it’s been a good day.
    Welcome to the forum! Good luck tomorrow. 
  • PJNB said:
    Welcome to the forum! Good luck tomorrow. 
    Thx!  This is for my son. Decades ago my Dad did the same for me do everything comes full circle.
    Don't over pay tomorrow imo unless you can afford it and it is for MSG. Fan to Fan tickets will be up for sale at a later date and a lot of them at standard face value prices. 
  • Just got my email, Waitlist. I registered for more than one show & tix go on sale at different times. Does this mean I'm out on all of them? I didn't get anything w/the lottery. Answers, anyone?

• yosiyosi Posts: 2,985
    Fair_Rose said:
    Just got my email, Waitlist. I registered for more than one show & tix go on sale at different times. Does this mean I'm out on all of them? I didn't get anything w/the lottery. Answers, anyone?

I was wondering the same, but honestly, I think it just means we are SOL. 
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane

• DJ253147DJ253147 Posts: 664
    I'm on the waitlist for Vancvouver
  • Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,520
    PJNB said:
    Don't over pay tomorrow imo unless you can afford it and it is for MSG. Fan to Fan tickets will be up for sale at a later date and a lot of them at standard face value prices. 

Plenty of Baltimore and Philadelphia tickets are up on stubhub almost everything is over $1,000, with many of the lower level tickets over $2,000. It's like everywhere on the east coast is  MSG now
  • SHZASHZA Posts: 3,891
    A lot can change in 6 months. No downside to brokers asking for the moon at this point; a few might bite 
  • Part of the reason tickets are sky high is the fact that they are not transferrable.  Its just the reality of the situation.  Scalpers who know how to transfer non-transferrable tickets can have a field day with way less selling competition.  Supply and demand and with non-transferrable tickets, the supply side is way down on the secondary market.
    Gorge
    The TM purchase page now has the countdown clock. We keep refreshing and a box will eventually appear for the access code?
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,671
    The TM purchase page now has the countdown clock. We keep refreshing and a box will eventually appear for the access code?
    That’s what I’m curious about too
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
    Part of the reason tickets are sky high is the fact that they are not transferrable.  Its just the reality of the situation.  Scalpers who know how to transfer non-transferrable tickets can have a field day with way less selling competition.  Supply and demand and with non-transferrable tickets, the supply side is way down on the secondary market.
    Very true. 
  • The TM purchase page now has the countdown clock. We keep refreshing and a box will eventually appear for the access code?
    What's probably going to happen is, you still need to enter the waiting room before 10AM and go through the queue.  Once it's your turn, the page will refresh to where you can select tickets.  You will then enter the code on that page before attempting to select.  Kind of like any Citi or artist presale with codes.
    5/26/06 - Camden, NJ -- 10/31/09 - Phila, PA -- 10/21/13 - Phila, PA -- 10/22/13 - Phila, PA -- 04/28/16 - Phila, PA -- 04/29/16 - Phila, PA -- 09/14/22 - Camden, NJ
    What's probably going to happen is, you still need to enter the waiting room before 10AM and go through the queue.  Once it's your turn, the page will refresh to where you can select tickets.  You will then enter the code on that page before attempting to select.  Kind of like any Citi or artist presale with codes.

thanks, I recall I thought they limit entry to those with codes to limit site traffic?