Options

Edit: both nights have been traded.FT: Wrigley N1 & N2 GA (2 each night) LF: Great Seats Both Nights

mcwyffemcwyffe Posts: 80
edited February 23 in Given To Fly (live)
I am looking for seats on the field in sections N, P, and Q. I may consider sections R&M. I have 2 tickets to each night. 

Ideally looking to trade with the same person for both N1&N2. Let me know what you have!
Post edited by mcwyffe on

Comments

• Options
    whoyouare72whoyouare72 Chicago IL Posts: 2,094
    I will let you know what I have as soon as I find out where my seats are
  • Options
    BE257117BE257117 Posts: 43
    If you can’t get a better offer, I’m row 4 of section Y for Thursday. 
  • Options
    whoyouare72whoyouare72 Chicago IL Posts: 2,094
    177xxx
    Thank you 10C as I love being on the field for Wrigley shows!

In my experience, anywhere on the field at Wrigley sounds the BEST....and I have helped MANY a friend to get into PJ Wrigley shows with others' 10C tickets with help from those 10C members on this board (THANK YOU ALL OVER THE YEARS!) & I have left the field to go have a song or 2 with friends, with lower and upper-level seats, that I worked my ass off to get them, and the field sounds THE BEST!!

I was in center section P in 2013 and thank you TENCLUB for those! The Ed & Ernie on-stage was amazing! Ed gave his baseball glove he had as a kid to Ernie on stage, and told the story of ALL THE WAY and performed it Live for the 1st time, and then the Cubs won the World Series for the first time in 108 years just 3 short years later! (@Ed thanks for the Mojo for our team!)

I have never been in GA at Wrigley and I would love to do GA at Wrigley!

Only other time I had GA was Showbox '02 (called on the phone night one and thanks to Manuel from Chile Ed mentions during the show, for $35 face value ticket for N2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PM for the story)

Anyhow..I got:

N1 R21 seats 3 & 4
    N2 M19 seats 20 & 21

Will trade one or both nights for GA

Much peace and love to ALL human beings reading this and beyond........

"Once you hold the hand of LOVE...it's all surmountable.......)

hearts

• Options
    BE257117 said:
    If you can’t get a better offer, I’m row 4 of section Y for Thursday. 
    I’ll consider it
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,681
    mcwyffe said:
    I am looking for seats on the field in sections N, P, and Q. I may consider sections R&M. I have 2 tickets to each night. 

Ideally looking to trade with the same person for both N1&N2. Let me know what you have!
    I have a pair available in FLDQ Row 15 for Wrigley 1.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    I am interested. Send me a message
  • Options
    Both nights are pending
  • Options
    I am looking for any seats for either one of the Chicago Shows--not picky, just looking for two to take my son.