Options

Fenway

endbadguyendbadguy Posts: 49
edited February 22 in Given To Fly (live)
Looking for F2F either Fenway shows. Thank you. Young daughter is my date and it would be hugely appreciated. Thank you.
Courtney P. Linehan
Post edited by Kat on
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,969
    Tell me you're new to the forum without telling me you're new to the forum
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,029
    Show me you don't like to help people by, oh wait, nevermind...
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,922
    edited February 22

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,635
    endbadguy said:
    Looking for F2F either Fenway shows. Thank you. Young daughter is my date and it would be hugely appreciated. Thank you.
    They’ll be a fan to fan thread in The Porch when that becomes available. While there’s upsides to F2F, a downside is that the seller can’t identify a specific person to sell to, it just goes into the pool and then the tix are fair game. In the F2F thread, people will announce the specific time they’re selling, but that’s the best they can do. I did this with my Indy ticket last year and it sold in about a minute and a half, to who, I don’t know. 
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,732
    Maybe ask Kat or Sea to move this to a more suitable forum section.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    endbadguy said:Thank you for being nice. It's been a while since I've co.e to the forums and gates are being guarded. 
    They’ll be a fan to fan thread in The Porch when that becomes available. While there’s upsides to F2F, a downside is that the seller can’t identify a specific person to sell to, it just goes into the pool and then the tix are fair game. In the F2F thread, people will announce the specific time they’re selling, but that’s the best they can do. I did this with my Indy ticket last year and it sold in about a minute and a half, to who, I don’t know. 

Courtney P. Linehan
  • Options
    Tell me you're new to the forum without telling me you're new to the forumI 
    Courtney P. Linehan
  • Options
    That was funny. I haven't been in a while. Thanks for keeping guard keeping the gates since I left. Preciate.
    Courtney P. Linehan
  • Options
    endbadguy said:
    endbadguy said:Thank you for being nice. It's been a while since I've co.e to the forums and gates are being guarded. 

Courtney P. Linehan