How the official Ticketmaster resale works?!

Zen23Zen23 Posts: 453
I received an email from Ticketmaster Germany informing me that it will not be possible to buy tickets without registration at any time, not even in the coming weeks and months. I was aware that you have to register for the presale on February 23. However, I didn't expect the sale of tickets to remain a closed system for registered users until the shows. Forever.

Conversely, this means that although you have received tickets in the Ten Club Lottery, you can sell them via Ticketmaster but cannot buy any other tickets as long as you have not registered for the official presale or may have been rejected for it.

Do I understand that correctly? Do you have similar information?

Comments

• I think you got it right that it will open to the general public soon enough. The "you must register!" thing is a marketing bluff. 
  • Kearn5yKearn5y Posts: 2,804
    Usually, if you missed out on the registration codes, this does not prevent you from purchasing resale tickets as ticketmaster are only facilitators in the sale and the contract is between the seller and the purchaser. This is how I got Taylor Swift & Olivia Rodrigo tickets for my kid. Resale value are capped as well. 
    Kearnsy