Ticket Help

I'm 47 and saw PJ when I was 17. My son is now 17 and is obsessed with the band. I love it! I joined the 10 club years ago in hopes of getting tickets when PJ went on their next tour. I requested tickets to the philly show and was turned down. I just got the email.Seeing a concert with my son is a bucket list dream for both of us.I'm worried that my only option will be to pay a fortune to ticket poachers. I live off of a teacher's salary. I'm looking for some advice. What is my best option? Are their any other venues to get tickets? Ive seen people discussing some sort of F2F option but I don't know how that works. 

Comments

• Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,590
    If you registered for the verified fan sale, that happens Friday. Ticketmaster will set up the F2F option at some point. That works by just going to ticketmaster, clicking on the show and seeing what tickets are available. Usually you can coordinate with someone on here if they are planning to sell, they can post them on ticketmaster when you coordinate a time.  Sometimes tix become available closer to the show. 
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • Is the verified fan sale different from the 10 club presale? I'm assuming that if I didn't get tix as a 10 member...my chances for verified fan tickets are unlikely. I did register for both... fingers crossed. Thanks for the info!
  • Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,590
    Yes, verified fan is different than the 10c sale. If you signed up for that, you will get an email from TM about how to access the sale, if you got selected 
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • Cheers!

• BM24924BM24924 Posts: 11
    @Mike, I have 2 tickets to Philly and will most likely have to sell them. I am in PA also, but got the MT show tickets as well and trying to swing a trip out there (logistics aren't cheap!).