Anybody Get Their Seat Assignment Email?

Comments

• njhaley1njhaley1 Posts: 601
    njhaley1 said:
    bootleg said:
    DT6012 said:
    Seattle 1: Sec 03, Row Y
    Seattle 2: Sec 12, Row Y
    124xxx

How is 134xxx cove 4 row BB and 124xxx 03 Y
    I got Cove4 row BB for N1 as well -> I think they are great seats
    N2 I'm on the opposite side from you in 12 row Z.

Aisle seats both nights for me. Overall, very happy as I always seem to end up on the floor, which is fine as I'm tall, but less ideal for my +1
    How can you figure out aisle seats? I'm also very tall and wondering about this... Not that I expect to be sitting much. 
    I'm presuming aisle as both nights my tickets are seats 1 and 2
    Lol - yeah, that makes it easier! I'm at the other end of the spectrum so less clear. I'm kinda surprised TM didn't hold the aisle seats for premium, etc. 
  • njhaley1njhaley1 Posts: 601
    MD190661 said:
    Are people with with lower 10 Club numbers getting P2 seating and higher numbers getting P1 for Seattle? 
    They were technically separate drawings. Like how anyone can get GA, apparently anyone could get P1. Anyone could get P2. 

If I was given P2, they'd be worse than an older members P2. 
  • jimjam1982jimjam1982 Posts: 1,398
    MD190661 said:
    Are people with with lower 10 Club numbers getting P2 seating and higher numbers getting P1 for Seattle? 
    Because higher numbers might have drawn P2 while lower numbers didn't put in for P2 or they won P1 so they didn't get to P2.  They are separate draws now.
  • SS49057 said:
    Has anyone won the lottery for Reserved tickets and received their 2nd email with their seat assignments?

I got my email telling me that I won on Monday, but have yet to receive the 2nd email with the seat assignment. Just checked my Ticketmaster account and it does not list my show with seat assignment.
    Yes - Baltimore Section 110 Row S
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,168
    Seattle 10Club seating

Scored Club 02, both nights.
    Can't wait!
  • mrussel1 said:
    joeposh said:
    spankyMP said:
    Yes for Baltimore. 198xxx. sec 120 row H, in line with what I got in Austin 2023. Considerably worse than past (just an observation, not a complaint). Happy to be going!
    Another 120. Row Q.

EDIT: nevermind, it's Section 112. Dead center back of the floor. Not very exciting for the price but happy to be in the building.
    Baltimore is a nice little arena.  Reminds me a lot of JPJ or Hampton regarding size and feel.  So I think most seats will be very good and the uppers will be fine, for those that went P2.  The new sound system sounds great.  Loud.  
    Very small compared to other "major" arenas. Even further back is pretty good.
  • MD190661MD190661 Posts: 394
    MD190661 said:
    Because higher numbers might have drawn P2 while lower numbers didn't put in for P2 or they won P1 so they didn't get to P2.  They are separate draws now.
    P1 and P2 are unique draws? I assumed every entry was one draw so when your name was picked randomly the best seat available was given based on what you selected. If you only selected P1 and nothing was left, you didn't get tickets. If you selected P2 only and there were P2 still available, you got that. If you selected everything, you get the best seats based on what is available across all price levels/sections and your membership number. 
    10/1/94, 6/22/95, 6/24/95, 9/16/96, 7/22/98, 10/21/01, 6/1/03, 10/25/03, 10/26/03, 9/1/05, 7/15/06, 7/18/06, 8/28/09, 10/07/09, 10/3/12, 11/26/13, 6/18/18, 8/10/18, 5/12/22, 5/13/22, 5/13/24, 5/25/24

• Seattle 10Club seating
    Interesting because I got section 1 row M night 1 (10c #429K) even though it’s not highlighted as a 10c section.
    edited February 22
    MD190661 said:
    MD190661 said:
    P1 and P2 are unique draws? I assumed every entry was one draw so when your name was picked randomly the best seat available was given based on what you selected. If you only selected P1 and nothing was left, you didn't get tickets. If you selected P2 only and there were P2 still available, you got that. If you selected everything, you get the best seats based on what is available across all price levels/sections and your membership number. 
    Incorrect. Separate price points, separate draws.  If a 600xxx wins P1 and a 25xxx wins P2 - the 600xxx is in the P1 sections.  It's different price points.  They can't legally charge you for P1 then put you in P2.
  • smaksmak Posts: 232
    JOEJOEJOE said:
    smak said:
    JOEJOEJOE said:
    For L.A. 1, I got floor E row 1

first row behind the pit
    Exactly the same.  What's your 10c#?
    72xxx
    71xxx  :)
  • Luckytwn1Luckytwn1 Posts: 511
    smak said:
    JOEJOEJOE said:

first row behind the pit
    Same for night 1. Also 72xxx
    Did anyone get their tickets for Vegas 1? Seems odd I got for Vegas 2 and LA 1 but not yet for Vegas 1.
    Luckytwn1 said:
    smak said:
    JOEJOEJOE said:

first row behind the pit
    I got Sec E row 1 for both LA nights.  Different seats, but I don't know which will be better, the seat #'s won't be on any map.
  • Luckytwn1 said:
    Did anyone get their tickets for Vegas 1? Seems odd I got for Vegas 2 and LA 1 but not yet for Vegas 1.
    I just got Vegas 2. Still waiting for night 1 too.
    MD190661 said:
    MD190661 said:
    Incorrect. Separate price points, separate draws.  If a 600xxx wins P1 and a 25xxx wins P2 - the 600xxx is in the P1 sections.  It's different price points.  They can't legally charge you for P1 then put you in P2.
    They would just charge you the correct price based on what was available and what you selected if done as I suggested and understood. Did they make this part clear? Just curious. 
    10/1/94, 6/22/95, 6/24/95, 9/16/96, 7/22/98, 10/21/01, 6/1/03, 10/25/03, 10/26/03, 9/1/05, 7/15/06, 7/18/06, 8/28/09, 10/07/09, 10/3/12, 11/26/13, 6/18/18, 8/10/18, 5/12/22, 5/13/22, 5/13/24, 5/25/24

• DC29940DC29940 Posts: 661

Section J, row 1 for LA1 - 10C # 168xxx - quite pleased. 
    Kansas City 7.03.98
    St. Louis 10.11.00
    Kansas City 10.12.00
    St. Louis 4.22.03
    Kansas City 6.12.03
    St. Louis 10.5.04
    Kansas City 5.3.10
    Phoenix (EV) 4.13.12
    Phoenix (EV) 11.4.12
    Phoenix 11.19.13
    Wrigley 1 8.20.16
    Seattle 1 8.8.18
    Phoenix 4.11.20
    Phoenix 5.9.22
    Indianapolis 9.10.23
    Los Angeles 1 5.22.24
    Indianapolis 8.26.24
    edited February 22
    smak said:
    Luckytwn1 said:
    smak said:
    JOEJOEJOE said:

first row behind the pit
    I got Sec E row 1 for both LA nights.  Different seats, but I don't know which will be better, the seat #'s won't be on any map.
    Lower seat numbers are better. Seat 1 is next to Section D. The numbers always run the same way at the Forum. In A, seat 1 is closest to the wall.
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,479
    smak said:
    JOEJOEJOE said:
    smak said:
    JOEJOEJOE said:

first row behind the pit
    72xxx
    71xxx  :)
    Got same sec/row for the other night
    MD190661 said:
    MD190661 said:
    MD190661 said:
    They would just charge you the correct price based on what was available and what you selected if done as I suggested and understood. Did they make this part clear? Just curious. 
    Look at the email and it tells you if you won P2 or P1..they already charged you. They do the lottery winners before they do seats by seniority. 

I don't think they can do it the way you are thinking because not everyone selects all boxes - it would be a mess of infinite madness to sort it out.  They charge you at the time of the draw not at seat assignment time. I can't say for 100% but any format other then unique separate draws in order doesn't make sense and feels like a logistical catastrophe.  
    Luckytwn1 said:
    smak said:
    Luckytwn1 said:
    smak said:
    JOEJOEJOE said:

first row behind the pit
    Lower seat numbers are better. Seat 1 is next to Section D. The numbers always run the same way at the Forum. In A, seat 1 is closest to the wall.
    Ok, thanks.  I am probably only going to 1 show, so i'll choose that one.  4 seats closer to the middle...
    Luckytwn1 said:
    smak said:
    Luckytwn1 said:
    smak said:
    JOEJOEJOE said:

first row behind the pit
    The pit at the forum is more wide than it is long so our seats should be pretty good!
    JOEJOEJOE said:
    Luckytwn1 said:
    smak said:
    Luckytwn1 said:
    smak said:
    JOEJOEJOE said:

first row behind the pit
    The pit at the forum is more wide than it is long so our seats should be pretty good!
    Yah, i noticed that.  Maybe the smallest pit of any show...It worked out well, since all the good side seats aren't available.
    MD190661 said:
    MD190661 said:
    MD190661 said:
    Look at the email and it tells you if you won P2 or P1..they already charged you. They do the lottery winners before they do seats by seniority. 

I don't think they can do it the way you are thinking because not everyone selects all boxes - it would be a mess of infinite madness to sort it out.  They charge you at the time of the draw not at seat assignment time. I can't say for 100% but any format other then unique separate draws in order doesn't make sense and feels like a logistical catastrophe.  
    I get it. Thanks.

• Vegas N2 - FLRB row D.  209XXX 10C.  Pending N1 email
    JOEJOEJOE said:
    Luckytwn1 said:
    smak said:
    Luckytwn1 said:
    smak said:
    JOEJOEJOE said:

first row behind the pit
    Section E is way over the side. The floor at the Forum is more like a European venue because no sports teams play there. The first level is elevated and the floor runs much wider than a traditional US venue.
    Luckytwn1 said:
    JOEJOEJOE said:
    Luckytwn1 said:
    smak said:
    Luckytwn1 said:
    smak said:
    JOEJOEJOE said:

first row behind the pit
    Section E is way over the side. The floor at the Forum is more like a European venue because no sports teams play there. The first level is elevated and the floor runs much wider than a traditional US venue.
    My wife got Section B row 2 so we will probably use those so that we are more centered
  • Climate Pledge Interactive Seating Chart
    https://climatepledgearena.com/interactive-seating-map/
    JOEJOEJOE said:
    Luckytwn1 said:
    JOEJOEJOE said:
    Luckytwn1 said:
    smak said:
    Luckytwn1 said:
    smak said:
    JOEJOEJOE said:

first row behind the pit
    My wife got Section B row 2 so we will probably use those so that we are more centered
    Those are definitely better, especially if it's higher seat numbers closer to C. When I have control over it, which obviously wasn't the case here, I won't take anything in Sec A or E for a seated show at the Forum. Everything is just pushed back with the pit.
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,426
    I am curious if the people that got lucky and hit GA for the same city for both nights and hit P1 in another city for both nights are getting the same seats or not. 

So far two people I know that had that happen with GA got the same seats. Not saying its a thing just curious. 
    Luckytwn1 said:
    JOEJOEJOE said:
    Luckytwn1 said:
    smak said:
    Luckytwn1 said:
    smak said:
    JOEJOEJOE said:

first row behind the pit
    The good thing is, the facilities, food, drinks, restrooms are floor level for floor people only.  You don't have to walk up to the main concourse.