Options

Anyone have extra Tickets for Seattle? Either date?

Ambrosia2112Ambrosia2112 Seattle Posts: 2
edited February 21 in Given To Fly (live)
UPDATE - no tickets for either Seattle Date - so I'm looking for a pair for either (or both!)! Am willing to pay, but I also own a Comic Book Shop and would gladly do some trading as well for some cool GEEK STUFF!

Thanks for looking!

==== (previous post) ==== Hey everyone! Ten Club member since 2022 (but fan since Ten). This is the first time I have tried to get the ticket lottery and I would like to know if we think they're still distributing tickets, or are we DONE? They said e-mails could come Monday through Wednesday but...

My good friend has been in Ten Club since 1994 and she had all of her requests confirmed yesterday (Portland, Seattle, Missoula). I requested London and got them, but I also requested Seattle (both shows) and I don't know if there is still a chance because of seniority. Will they send out a "Tough luck" e-mail if I don't get tickets? Will there be any confirmation if I don't get them?

I've been reading FAQ and didn't really feel the question was answered, so any help anyone can provide would be awesome.

Thanks!
==== (previous post) ====
Post edited by Ambrosia2112 on