Options

GA Tickets to Wrigley vs. Seated Tickets in Baltimore

cjscott6cjscott6 Durham, NC Posts: 2
Hello! We have (excitedly!) snagged GA tickets to Wrigley as well as Reserved P1 seated tickets in Baltimore. I've never been able to get pit tickets to PJ, so I'm heavily leaning towards Wrigley, but I'm also a 4'11 female and have a really hard time seeing performers at even small venues when I'm on the floor and unable to get on a rail. If I end up in the back of GA at Wrigley, how visible is the stage? Or if I end up 5-6 rows deep behind some 6'+ dudes, how visible is the stage (is it relatively high so that I could still see)? We're choosing between that and Baltimore, where we have Reserved P1 tickets. We're guessing P1 would be worse than any view we'd have from GA in Wrigley, but wanted to see if we could get some opinions. Thanks so much and so excited!!!

Comments

• Options
    gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,377
    You can see enough, I've stood at back of pit abd I'm 5ft3. Honestly, all this worrying about seeing, there are big screens that are fine. 
    Is not fair p really about seeing as it is being there in pit. Wrigley pit is always packed exceptb on the sides where i have been able to have a great view
  • Options
    cjscott6cjscott6 Durham, NC Posts: 2
    Thank you! Glad to know that the sides have a good viewing too. Appreciate it!