looking for a good strat

|-Release-||-Release-| Posts: 90
edited May 2004 in Musicians and Gearheads
hey, im a big fan of strats and i look to be buying one in future. i have a cheap strat copy atm which has done me proud but i am now looking to go for a more quality guitar. fender, as some of you may now, make uk people pay through the nose for their guitars. so, i was wondering, i would probably be only able to get the fender standard strat and its not the most amazing guitar (or is it?) , so, is it possible for me to find a strat copy for the same/lower price that exceeds the quality of the standard? i would be willing to replace pickups in the copy to tailor to my needs but hopefully the stock pups would do me good for a while. thanks for any help.
seems that needlessly its getting harder
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    Originally posted by |-Release-|
    hey, im a big fan of strats and i look to be buying one in future. i have a cheap strat copy atm which has done me proud but i am now looking to go for a more quality guitar. fender, as some of you may now, make uk people pay through the nose for their guitars. so, i was wondering, i would probably be only able to get the fender standard strat and its not the most amazing guitar (or is it?) , so, is it possible for me to find a strat copy for the same/lower price that exceeds the quality of the standard? i would be willing to replace pickups in the copy to tailor to my needs but hopefully the stock pups would do me good for a while. thanks for any help.

see if Carvin ships to England. It's a custom shop guitar company that builds excellent guitars. You'll probably love the pickups as well. Check out the Bolt.

http://www.carvin.com
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.