Options

MSG tix

Hey guys, I just received the email for MSG P2 seating. I’ve never been there. Can someone tell me what does this mean? Is this section 2? Thanks 
Tagged:
«1

Comments

  • Options
    AB285441AB285441 Posts: 120
    I believe that P2 had an area on the map when completing the ticketmaster pre-sale request.  I don't remember where it was though, but I remember seeing highlighted areas on the MSG map.  Seats I don't think have been finalized and you should receive an email at some point.  
  • Options
    yosiyosi NYC Posts: 2,729
    edited February 20
    It’s in the 200s section. I’ll be there night 2 (and hopefully somewhere for night 1!)
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane

  • Options
    yosiyosi NYC Posts: 2,729
    For some reason the image I tried posting isn’t showing up, but here’s a link. https://us.v-cdn.net/cdn-cgi/image/fit=scale-down,width=1600/https://us.v-cdn.net/5021252/uploads/editor/oq/jl61n5sdxv75.png
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane

  • Options
    AB285441AB285441 Posts: 120

  • Options
    Thank you guys! Pretty much nose bleed 🩸 lol. I just put best available to have better chances. I got the same for Philly… 
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,500
    Thank you guys! Pretty much nose bleed 🩸 lol. I just put best available to have better chances. I got the same for Philly… 

    If you have a decent 10c number, you might actually end up with better seats than being in the back of the floor with P1 seats.
  • Options
    yosiyosi NYC Posts: 2,729
    Get_Right said:
    Thank you guys! Pretty much nose bleed 🩸 lol. I just put best available to have better chances. I got the same for Philly… 

    If you have a decent 10c number, you might actually end up with better seats than being in the back of the floor with P1 seats.
    Agreed. Hoping for front of the 200s nearer the stage. Front of 223 looks better than the back of 103…
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane

  • Options
    jagerweisjagerweis Los Angeles, CA Posts: 130
    Sat in 213 last year to see Bruce and those turned out to be great seats.
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,500
    yosi said:
    Get_Right said:
    Thank you guys! Pretty much nose bleed 🩸 lol. I just put best available to have better chances. I got the same for Philly… 

    If you have a decent 10c number, you might actually end up with better seats than being in the back of the floor with P1 seats.
    Agreed. Hoping for front of the 200s nearer the stage. Front of 223 looks better than the back of 103…
    100% if you in the first 15 rows you are good. Any higher and the chase bridges might be in your way.
  • Options
    DC Red MachineDC Red Machine washington, dc Posts: 7
    I am pretty sure I screwed up the request. I haven't gotten any emails. I had decent luck finding tickets in Chicago on the ticket exchange. Just have to be vigilant in the days leading up to the show. 
  • Options
    yosiyosi NYC Posts: 2,729
    I am pretty sure I screwed up the request. I haven't gotten any emails. I had decent luck finding tickets in Chicago on the ticket exchange. Just have to be vigilant in the days leading up to the show. 
    Except there is no ticket exchange for MSG. 
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane

  • Options
    AG280962AG280962 Posts: 66
    edited February 22
    Get_Right said:
    yosi said:
    Get_Right said:
    Thank you guys! Pretty much nose bleed 🩸 lol. I just put best available to have better chances. I got the same for Philly… 

    If you have a decent 10c number, you might actually end up with better seats than being in the back of the floor with P1 seats.
    Agreed. Hoping for front of the 200s nearer the stage. Front of 223 looks better than the back of 103…
    100% if you in the first 15 rows you are good. Any higher and the chase bridges might be in your way.
    It is actually the first 12 rows that Chase bridge and the stupid monitor won't get in the way. Seats in row 13 and up in those sections are cheaper than any of the other rows(for other shows) .
    I 'm just happy to be in the building, but I do hope that my seat would be in the first 12 rows. But  since PJ don't have an elaborate stage, the bridge won't be too much of a nuisance. However, that stupid monitor in 224 and 211 can be really annoying if you above row 13. 
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,500
    edited February 22
    AG280962 said:
    Get_Right said:
    yosi said:
    Get_Right said:
    Thank you guys! Pretty much nose bleed 🩸 lol. I just put best available to have better chances. I got the same for Philly… 

    If you have a decent 10c number, you might actually end up with better seats than being in the back of the floor with P1 seats.
    Agreed. Hoping for front of the 200s nearer the stage. Front of 223 looks better than the back of 103…
    100% if you in the first 15 rows you are good. Any higher and the chase bridges might be in your way.
    It is actually the first 12 rows that Chase bridge and the stupid monitor won't get in the way. Seats in row 13 and up in those sections are cheaper than any of the other rows(for other shows) .
    I 'm just happy to be in the building, but I do hope that my seat would be in the first 12 rows. But  since PJ don't have an elaborate stage, the bridge won't be too much of a nuisance. However, that stupid monitor in 224 and 211 can be really annoying if you above row 13. 

    Sounds about right. Waiting for the seat link!
  • Options
    yosiyosi NYC Posts: 2,729
    Ugh, well, beggars can’t be choosers.  Hopefully I’ll get decent seats for night one, and I will def close my run with good seats in Philly!
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane

  • Options
    BlueLedbetterBlueLedbetter Posts: 1,209
    For those who know it well what would you say is better seats in the upper, half way up on the centre line or facing the stage at the end?
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,500
    Very happy with my 10C P2 tickets for MSG 2.  Sec 211 row 1. Much better than back of the floor or all the way back in the arena. Number 175XXX. Now to figure out MSG 1. I will wait a few months to address that.
  • Options
    yosiyosi NYC Posts: 2,729
    Many of us gonna have to wait to figure out MSG if we don’t want to pay through the roof. 
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane

  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,500
    yosi said:
    Many of us gonna have to wait to figure out MSG if we don’t want to pay through the roof. 

    Yep. Last time around, I had many offers on this forum for face value tix 48 hrs. before the shows.  Be patient and you can get in for a reasonable price.
  • Options
    AB285441AB285441 Posts: 120
    edited February 23
    Scored tickets to MSG night during Registration Sale.  Not amazing seats, but will be looking for night 1.  The only shows I put in for.
    Post edited by AB285441 on
  • Options
    yosiyosi NYC Posts: 2,729
    Get_Right said:
    yosi said:
    Many of us gonna have to wait to figure out MSG if we don’t want to pay through the roof. 

    Yep. Last time around, I had many offers on this forum for face value tix 48 hrs. before the shows.  Be patient and you can get in for a reasonable price.
    I lucked into barely above face ($250) Premium seats, first row behind the stage. Was actually an awesome view. 
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane

  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,500
    yosi said:
    Get_Right said:
    yosi said:
    Many of us gonna have to wait to figure out MSG if we don’t want to pay through the roof. 

    Yep. Last time around, I had many offers on this forum for face value tix 48 hrs. before the shows.  Be patient and you can get in for a reasonable price.
    I lucked into barely above face ($250) Premium seats, first row behind the stage. Was actually an awesome view. 

    Yeah not too bad. I will not sit behind the stage even though I know many say it is a good experience. I will find something for MSG night 1, Boston and maybe Philly. I am not stressing it. There are always tickets to be had.
  • Options
    AB285441 said:
    Scored 6 tickets to MSG night 2 between 10c and Registration Sale.  Not amazing seats, but will be looking for night 1.  The only shows I put in for.
    I have extras for night 1 in section 225 and nothing for night 2. Pm if you’d like to discuss a trade. 
  • Options
    yosiyosi NYC Posts: 2,729
    AB285441 said:
    Scored 6 tickets to MSG night 2 between 10c and Registration Sale.  Not amazing seats, but will be looking for night 1.  The only shows I put in for.
    I have extras for night 1 in section 225 and nothing for night 2. Pm if you’d like to discuss a trade. 
    I tried sending you a PM but your profile is private. PM if tickets are still available!
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane

  • Options
    RB185080RB185080 Posts: 28
    Looking for 2 MSG!!!!!
  • Options
    AB285441AB285441 Posts: 120
    AB285441 said:
    Scored 6 tickets to MSG night 2 between 10c and Registration Sale.  Not amazing seats, but will be looking for night 1.  The only shows I put in for.
    I have extras for night 1 in section 225 and nothing for night 2. Pm if you’d like to discuss a trade. 
    Same - I tried to PM you but it says your profile is private.
  • Options
    e360727e360727 Posts: 78
    AB285441 said:
    AB285441 said:
    Scored 6 tickets to MSG night 2 between 10c and Registration Sale.  Not amazing seats, but will be looking for night 1.  The only shows I put in for.
    I have extras for night 1 in section 225 and nothing for night 2. Pm if you’d like to discuss a trade. 
    Same - I tried to PM you but it says your profile is private.
    Also have an extra set for MSG2 that I would love to trade for MSG1. 
  • Options
    mdaryamdarya The middle Posts: 68
    edited February 23
    I have extra pair in 225 for night 2 and looking for Night 1 pair.  
    Post edited by mdarya on
    06 Cincinnati
    10 Columbus, Noblesville
    11 Toronto-1
    13 Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    14 Cincinnati
    16 Lexington, Wrigley 1
    17 EV-Louisville
    18 Rome, Missoula, Wrigley 1, Boston 1
    22 Nasville, STL
    23 Ft Worth 1/2
  • Options
    I got tickets for night 1 at 225 and Philly night 2. How do you guys get extra tickets? I thought we could only request 2 per show?
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,205
    I got tickets for night 1 at 225 and Philly night 2. How do you guys get extra tickets? I thought we could only request 2 per show?
    Friends, spouses, siblings, etc.

  • Options
    GlowGirl said:
    I got tickets for night 1 at 225 and Philly night 2. How do you guys get extra tickets? I thought we could only request 2 per show?
    Friends, spouses, siblings, etc.

    Got it 
Sign In or Register to comment.