Looking for Single Seattle to either show

bosshogg18bosshogg18 Posts: 1,094
I went 0 for 2 in Seattle lottery. Been in 10C since 1998 and first time getting shutout. I would love to go, and if anyone needs a ticket buddy. Would be very happy to buy your extra and go to show. Thank you.

Comments

• FlavafrazFlavafraz Posts: 416
    I may put one up just a heads up not sure what yet. But just so you know there’s hope to score one I’ll post if I decide to
  • Also in Seattle - fan since mid-90s. No show this time. Oh well. I would also join anyone for a show and buy your extra - especially if we could go GA (I’d camp over night :) 
    "If you hate somethin, don't you do it too!"

"Then I get to thinkin -- I don't wanna think; I wanna feel."
  • Also, can someone enlighten me on how to find the Fan 2 Fan sales?
    Thanks

•  Any wait to see y’all again soon!

• poto101poto101 Posts: 406
    Following the lottery results, Seattle seemed underrepresented so I wonder if there were fewer 10c Tix for Seattle or just fewer people posting about it.
    It's all happening....

East Troy 2003
    Chicago x2, Summerfest x2, 2006
    Chicago THE VIC, Lollapalooza, 2007
    bonnaROOOOOOO 2008
    Chicago x2 2009

(EV chicago 2008 night 2)
  • poto101 said:
    Following the lottery results, Seattle seemed underrepresented so I wonder if there were fewer 10c Tix for Seattle or just fewer people posting about it.
    I got both nights Seattle P1 and I only put in for reserved. I wasn’t surprised to get both nights.
    If nothing is everything, I'll have it all
  •  Also got both nights Seattle P1 which was what I requested. I had checked GA as well but no luck there. Happy to not have to deal with the general sale for sure. I’ve been lucky in 2018 and this tour, gotten all my requests with a high 600k number, so 5/5.
  • BloodMeridian80BloodMeridian80 Seattle Posts: 651
    Also, can someone enlighten me on how to find the Fan 2 Fan sales?
    Thanks
    At some point, the f2f page on TM will go live and people can sell tickets for face value. There will be Ten Club tickets up for resale along with PJ premium tickets at premium prices (I believe they're all on the same page). More TC tickets seem to go up in the days just before the show, and depending on the show, you should be able to get a decent ticket. There are exceptions of course.
  • Also, can someone enlighten me on how to find the Fan 2 Fan sales?
    Thanks
    At some point, the f2f page on TM will go live and people can sell tickets for face value. There will be Ten Club tickets up for resale along with PJ premium tickets at premium prices (I believe they're all on the same page). More TC tickets seem to go up in the days just before the show, and depending on the show, you should be able to get a decent ticket. There are exceptions of course.
    Do we know when the f2f goes live? Also looking for a single ticket.
    "This melody, inside of me, still searches for a solution."
  • BloodMeridian80BloodMeridian80 Seattle Posts: 651
    Also, can someone enlighten me on how to find the Fan 2 Fan sales?
    Thanks
    Do we know when the f2f goes live? Also looking for a single ticket.
    Unknown at this point. I feel like it went live a couple months before the 2023 tour started, so maybe beginning of March as a guess.
  • thebrigthebrig Posts: 395
    edited February 20
    I also struck out on a single ticket to the Seattle shows. Will be buying tickets some way, some how to both. Hoping for the Ticketmaster sale Friday. If not, will go another route. Also willing to go as a +1 as others called out :-)
    Mantis-2.gif
  • GibsonGibson Posts: 2,633
    I think the silver lining here is that if you have the patience, lots of opportunity arises about a week before the show. I know feels much safer to have tickets well in advance, but if you're not fussy about seat locations, you should have little trouble finding tickets.

Best of luck to all looking!
    1998: Barrie  2000: Toronto  2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Toronto  2006: Toronto 1&2, Paris, Milan, Torino, Pistoia  2009: Calgary, Vancouver  2011: Canada  2013: London, Wrigley, Philly 1&2  2014: St. Louis, ACL 1, Detroit  2016: Lexington, Quebec, Ottawa, Toronto 1&2, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 1&2  2017: EV - Louisville  2018: London 1&2, Milan, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Hamilton  2021: London 1&2  2022: Hamilton, Toronto  2023: Chicago 1&2, Noblesville  2024: Seattle 1&2, Noblesville, Wrigley 1&2