Options

TM registration for North America ended early?

melva02melva02 Posts: 298
The email and landing page say TM registration for shows in North America goes through "Sunday 18th February at 23.59 LOCAL." The FAQ link on TM also says "To participate in the Registration Sale, you must register by Sunday, February 18 at 11:59 p.m. PT." But it's just after midnight local on Sunday, February 18, and when I click the Register button next to a show, it says "Registration Ended Sunday, February 18." Anyone else seeing this?

I was going to enter for 10C tix but I got sticker shock. I figured just in case something comes up and I can't make it, I better stick to the regular on-sale.

Comments

• Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,006
    Looks like it closed early. 

Not sure why you would pass on the 10C option with fan to fan going to be an option unless you have a high number and think you will have issues selling your seats.  
  • Options
    SomethingCreativeSomethingCreative Kazoo, MI Posts: 3,355
    I just registered for the public sale like 10 minutes ago, I’d try it again.
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
  • Options
    melva02melva02 Posts: 298
    TM reopened registration for the regular on-sale, so I was able to register just now.

And ugh, I didn't see that fan to fan was an option or I probably would have put in. My number is just ok, I lapsed and got a new one maybe 10 years ago.

I have a conflict with the east coast leg, so I was going to fly out to Seattle, but my friends there are mostly coupled and my partner can't join me. I was on board for $100/ticket to buy a pair and see who can go or sell the extra, but sitting alone for $175 might be less fun than waiting till another tour. The TM sale gives me a few days to make more concrete plans.

Feels like entertainment prices have increased to where I can't do everything I want, so I have to cut some stuff. Hate for it to be PJ, and if I could go to an east coast show I definitely would. But I've seen them play some really great shows and been there with great people. The higher the price, the more I'm second guessing whether it'll be worth it to sit alone, no setlist can beat the closing of the Spectrum, etc.
  • Options
    PJ N DCPJ N DC Posts: 184
    Same here. I thought it ended at 23:59 PST. 
    92 - (Lollapalooza)
    96 - Columbia,MD
    98 - VA Beach
    00 - VA Beach, Columbia, MD
    03 - Pittsburgh, State College, Bristow, VA, Scranton
    05 - St. Johns, Newfoundland, Pittsburgh, Newark, The Vic
    08 - Washington, DC (EV Solo), VA Beach, Washington, DC
    09 - Philadelphia (EV Solo) & Philadelphia (Spectrum Shows)
    10 - Bristow
    12 - Philadelphia (Made in America Festival)
    13 - Wrigley Field, Chicago, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, Charlottesville, Charlotte
    14 - St. Louis, MO
    16 - Hampton, Philadelphia 2, New York City 1&2
    18 - Seattle 1 & Seattle 2
    22 - LA 1 & LA 2, Hamilton, ON, Toronto, Nashville, TN
    23 - Ft. Worth 1 & Ft. Worth 2, Austin 1 & Austin 2
  • Options
    IndifferenceIndifference Posts: 2,649
    had days to register

SHOW COUNT: (149) 1990's=3, 2000's=53, 2010/20's=89, US=109, CAN=15, Europe=19 ,New Zealand=2, Australia=2
    Mexico=1, Colombia=1 

Upcoming:  Sacramento, Vegas x2, Manchester, London, Chicago x2, NYC x2, Fenway x2, Ohana x2  Aucklandx2, Gold Coast, Melbournex2