Options

Quick Question - Fan to Fan Face Value Tix

giventofly69giventofly69 Vancouver Posts: 849
Hi folks. I have a quick question. If I do not enter the presale ticket lottery, will I still have access to the fan to fan ticket face value ticket exchange? I've emailed both 10 club and ticketmaster and haven't heard anything back.
(Back story ... I'm going through some health issues at the moment and am not sure if I'll be physically able to attend the Vancouver shows. But, I'm hoping for the best and that I can access the fan to fan tickets).
Thanks in advance.
And good luck to all of you who have entered the lottery!
"Your light's reflected now, reflected from afar. We were but stones, your light made us stars."

Comments

• Options
    incognitonyincognitony KY Posts: 139
    Yes. I didn 't win the lottery last year and was able to get tickets to four shows including GA both night in MN.
  • Options
    Yes. I didn 't win the lottery last year and was able to get tickets to four shows including GA both night in MN.

Thanks. I am not going to enter the lottery though. So I'm wondering if I can access the fan to fan tickets as a 10C member without having entered the lottery.
    "Your light's reflected now, reflected from afar. We were but stones, your light made us stars."
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,250
    edited February 18

Thanks. I am not going to enter the lottery though. So I'm wondering if I can access the fan to fan tickets as a 10C member without having entered the lottery.
    Yes. You could access them even if you weren't a 10C member. They are just resale tickets available to the public like any other event on Ticketmaster 
  • Options
    SHZA said:

Yes. You could access them even if you weren't a 10C member. They are just resale tickets available to the public like any other event on Ticketmaster 

Thank you.
  • Options
    JP21917JP21917 Posts: 1
    How and when do we access the exchange? I have two tickets to the first Chicago show that I want to sell.