Jacob Givens Wishlist DJ on SiriusXM Pearl Jam Radio

demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,156
edited February 18 in The Porch

jacobgivens
Thrilled to announce that I am the Guest DJ today on Sirius XM Pearl Jam Radio (Ch. 22) at 3pm PT / 6pm ET hosting my PJ Wishlist! In case you miss it, the broadcast will replay on Thursday, Feb. 15 at 8am PT / 11am ET and again on Sunday Feb. 18 at 9am PT / 12pm ET. #pearljam #darkmatter #siriusxm #siriusxmpearljamradio #pearljamradio #music #dj #sirius

Post edited by demetrios on

Comments

• demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,156

jacobgivens

I was there. I was at the @pearljam listening party for #darkmatter what an amazing experience and you are going to love this album #pearljam fans. #music #albums #newmusic #rhcp #eddievedder #chadsmith

Today @ 12pm EST.
  • SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 6,433
    I've never watched his videos. I can't get behind watching people discuss their reactions to things. I did click that link and I'm happy he gave a one sentence description about the new music.
  • doomponydoompony Posts: 4,497
    His videos aren't really reactions in general. They're really funny and clever and often he illustrates exactly how music makes you feel. Highly recommend checking him out.
    Ok 😀
    edited February 18
    demetrios said:
    Today @ 12pm EST.
    Wishlist with Givens is on Sirius now. Listening to Givens now 😀, nice vocal and enunciation plus listener contexts, back to 90s.
    Post edited by Spunkie on
    Jacob Givens Wishlist DJ SiriusXM Pearl Jam Radio February 18th 2024
    MP3 ..

Black
    State Of Love And Trust
    Rearviewmirror
    Alive
    Dark Matter