Options

Official 2024 Ticket Lottery Results Thread

Comments

• Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,733
    mca47 said:
    PJNB said:
    People scoring GA for 2 nights in the same city and others getting shutout. What a great system! 
    Haven't posted here in a very long time, and just to say up front i'm not here to fucking rip anyone, I hold no ill will towards any of the lucky ones, and i'm not really here to bellyache, i'm not entitled to anything, not from the band, not from the people who work their asses off behind the scenes.... no one owes me a damned thing...

but i saw this and had to chime in to agree... this right here? should not be possible... and it fucking sucks that it is. I haven't been to a show in years, haven't been able to, for one reason or another... i asked for one show. philly night one, for me and my wife... and as of now it looks like i'm gonna have to pray TM let's me buy a pair... and i've seen more than a few people get both nights... it stings!

maybe i still get lucky, and if i don't, i don't... that's how a lottery works... congrats to those who won... this just sucks
    Saw on a Facebook post...  dude who signed up for the 10c a month ago scored GA tix at one of the shows.  I understand the lotto and all (sorta), but GA after a month in the club?  That's insane to me.  Congrats to him, but man....
    It’s good because it gets new fans up front. When it was all reserved and based on seniority, it was the same entitled grumpy turds in the front. 
  • Options
    chukdotcomchukdotcom Posts: 653
    RD81760 said:
    anyone have the fenway map

It’s the whole place. 
  • Options
    CG658530CG658530 Posts: 144
    mca47 said:
    PJNB said:
    People scoring GA for 2 nights in the same city and others getting shutout. What a great system! 
    Haven't posted here in a very long time, and just to say up front i'm not here to fucking rip anyone, I hold no ill will towards any of the lucky ones, and i'm not really here to bellyache, i'm not entitled to anything, not from the band, not from the people who work their asses off behind the scenes.... no one owes me a damned thing...

but i saw this and had to chime in to agree... this right here? should not be possible... and it fucking sucks that it is. I haven't been to a show in years, haven't been able to, for one reason or another... i asked for one show. philly night one, for me and my wife... and as of now it looks like i'm gonna have to pray TM let's me buy a pair... and i've seen more than a few people get both nights... it stings!

maybe i still get lucky, and if i don't, i don't... that's how a lottery works... congrats to those who won... this just sucks
    Saw on a Facebook post...  dude who signed up for the 10c a month ago scored GA tix at one of the shows.  I understand the lotto and all (sorta), but GA after a month in the club?  That's insane to me.  Congrats to him, but man....
    It’s good because it gets new fans up front. When it was all reserved and based on seniority, it was the same entitled grumpy turds in the front. 

It still is lol
  • Options
    JayBarJayBar Posts: 10
    I am so happy! Wrigley on the 29th. I get to take my daughter to her 1st PJ show!
  • Options
    EB218946EB218946 Posts: 3,874
    Fenway night 1 reserved phew 
  • Options
    SM187650SM187650 Canada Posts: 722
    Anyone think Missoula tiks are still rolling out? or are we done?
  • Options
    YourDirtisMyfoodYourDirtisMyfood Boston Posts: 4,532
    hihobibo said:
    Fenway 1 reserved

only show i put in for.
    question:  did the confirm email go to your email address linked to your Ticketmaster account or Ten Club account (if they are different)?  Like, do you have a Gmail account with the Ten Club and a Yahoo account with Ten Club?
    It goes to TM email. 
    I found out with my confirm right before you posted but thank you!  LOL.
  • Options
    MusicDude415MusicDude415 Philly Burbs Posts: 171
    What are the odds they are rolling out a little each day since they blocked out Monday-Wednesday for North America?  Wishful thinking.
    5/26/06 - Camden, NJ -- 10/31/09 - Phila, PA -- 10/21/13 - Phila, PA -- 10/22/13 - Phila, PA -- 04/28/16 - Phila, PA -- 04/29/16 - Phila, PA -- 09/14/22 - Camden, NJ
  • Options
    Wolf359Wolf359 Posts: 90
    Just a heads up...

Until you have a rejection email you are not shut out.

Technically 2 more days of this.  Some tickets might be getting thrown back into the hopper due to rejections or whatever else.

has that ever happened, though? With Ticketmaster running the lotto, I dont there's a chance of getting tix if you didnt get an email today. 
  • Options
    whitepantswhitepants Posts: 723
    KJ228171 said:
    Soybeans said:
    burnspsu said:
    So far I'm 0 for 5.  This is a tough thread to be reading right now.  26 years of Ten Club..........
    This is my 30th year in 10c. I have been shut out of everything in the last 2 tours. Today, both me and my bud put in for Philly X 2 and MSG x 2. We got lucky on 1 order for MSG night 2.

So, 1 for 8 on the draw today. Please go back to money orders and shitty, non-TM venues.  

27 years. I just checked. This is the fourth tour I've been shut out of. I just canceled my auto-renewal. After the changes this year there's not even a free t-shirt. Congrats to those that it get tix.

I hear you. The membership doesn't even matter anymore. My number is 149xxx, but that doesn't mean jack shit in today's concert tour world for Pearl Jam. I got shut out for Vegas and Los Angeles, and I'm right here in fucking SCAL. Been a member since 1996, and I'm very angry and bitter right now. If only the mods and the members of PJ can read this message and understand how fucked this all is.
    ~*~Me and Hippiemom dranketh the red wine in Cleveland 2003~*~

First PJ Show: March 20, 1994 | Ann Arbor | Crisler Arena
  • Options
    RE4790RE4790 Posts: 795
    While the losses today suck, this has been the least stressful ticketing event in forever.  Thank you Pearl Jam & 10c.
  • Options
    jimjam1982jimjam1982 AZ Posts: 1,324
    Fenway 1 Secured - Seating 4:51 MST
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,046
    JimmyV said:
    Kevinman said:
    I’m sorry but it just seems totally ridiculous that someone can get all their choices and some 0 it really should be you get picked for 1 show of two in a city and that’s it! 10C stated that you can only get 1 MSG show! That should be across the board no? 
    The tiered system worked better, where you ranked your requests so someone with a priority 2 didn’t get tix before a priority 1.  New system is just lazy.

Agreed.
    Lazy is the exact word that it is. They blamed it on our intelligence too. Ridiculous. 
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,996
    Wolf359 said:
    Just a heads up...

Technically 2 more days of this.  Some tickets might be getting thrown back into the hopper due to rejections or whatever else.

has that ever happened, though? With Ticketmaster running the lotto, I dont there's a chance of getting tix if you didnt get an email today. 

Happened to me last year with Chicago. Still possible.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,954
    spankyMP said:
    Philly 1 GA!
    Super Spanky!
  • Options
    URthekeyURthekey Posts: 1,687
    My results for the day:
    LV N1 P1
    MSG 2 P2
    Philly 1 &2 both GA
    Boston 1 GA

Much love to 10C ! 
    URthebest 
  • Options
    KevinmanKevinman Atlanta, GA USA Posts: 1,905
    RE4790 said:
    While the losses today suck, this has been the least stressful ticketing event in forever.  Thank you Pearl Jam & 10c.
    Someone got tix
    I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side

06.27.98  Alpine Valley
    10.08.00  Alpine Valley
    09.23.02  Chicago
    06.18.03  Chicago | 06.21.03  Alpine Valley
    10.03.04  Grand Rapids
    10.05.05  Chicago
    05.16.06  Chicago | 05.17.06  Chicago | 06.29.06  Milwaukee
    08.02.07  Chicago | 08.05.07  Chicago
    08.23.09  Chicago | 08.24.09  Chicago
    05.07.10  Noblesville | 05.09.10  Cleveland
    09.03.11  Alpine Valley | 09.04.11  Alpine Valley
    07.19.13  Chicago
    10.17.14  Moline
    08.20.16  Chicago
    08.18.18  Chicago
    09.18.22  St. Louis
    09.05.23 Chicago
  • Options
    jimjam1982jimjam1982 AZ Posts: 1,324
    Wolf359 said:
    Just a heads up...

Yes.  After the debacle last year I even got my shut out email and even then they went back and did more winners.  
  • Options
    CO278952CO278952 Orlando, FL Posts: 1,265
    Fenway 1 Reserved score
    4.17.94 Paramount 9.28.96 Randall's Island 8.25.00 Jones Beach 4.28.03 Spectrum 7.5.03 Camden 7.6.03 Camden
    07.08.03 MSG 07.09.03 MSG 7.12.03 Hershey 7.14.03 Holmdel 6.12.08 Tampa 10.19.13 Brooklyn 4.11.16 Tampa
    5.1.16 MSG 5.2.16 MSG 8.7.16 Fenway 9.2.18 Fenway 9.4.18 Fenway 9.11.22 MSG 9.16.22 Nashville 9.18.23 Austin 9.19.23 Austin
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,996
    RE4790 said:

I did not get much work done today. :lol:

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    UtahBoltUtahBolt Posts: 188
    SM187650 said:
    Anyone think Missoula tiks are still rolling out? or are we done?
    I'm still holding out hope!  I don't think it's over till you get the rejection letter...
  • Options
    Scored Fenway Night 1- GA. 

Anyone have results on night 2?
  • Options
    Wolf359Wolf359 Posts: 90
    JimmyV said:
    Wolf359 said:
    Just a heads up...

Happened to me last year with Chicago. Still possible.

whoa thats awesome. You got the chicago email a day later than (most) everyone else?
  • Options
    syzygy523 said:
    jdopj said:
    Yeah how I got shut out of reserved Wrigley is very puzzling. Those were near locks before.
    I have zero inside knowledge of anything but I'm a huge fan of reckless speculation so I'll just throw it out there that it does seem strange that there are this many people being shut out on Wrigley. Almost the whole stadium was in play for Ten Club tickets on the seat map. Maybe they are done but I wouldn't be completely shocked if more are coming, maybe even tomorrow. Again, no idea though :)
    That’s possible.    But it seems more likely that it  means that there will be 10 Club seats in those sections - not that the entire section is 10 club.  Some of those sections could conceivably only have 2 tickets for 10 club and the rest for season ticket holders, regular sale, etc.
  • Options
    broe01broe01 Posts: 36
    No Philly. This sucks 
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,733
    CG658530 said:
    mca47 said:
    PJNB said:

It still is lol
    The grumpy turds have to sit in chairs now. 
  • Options
    RE4790RE4790 Posts: 795
    JimmyV said:
    RE4790 said:

I did not get much work done today. :lol:

I know you remember the F5 days.  I would take PTO to try to buy tickets to take more PTO
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,655
    No Fenway 1…. 

• Options
    CG658530CG658530 Posts: 144
    PJ Buddy just scored Fenway 1 P1 tix.
  • Options
    BF25394BF25394 Posts: 3,866
    KJ228171 said:
    Soybeans said:
    burnspsu said:
    So far I'm 0 for 5.  This is a tough thread to be reading right now.  26 years of Ten Club..........
    This is my 30th year in 10c. I have been shut out of everything in the last 2 tours. Today, both me and my bud put in for Philly X 2 and MSG x 2. We got lucky on 1 order for MSG night 2.

So, 1 for 8 on the draw today. Please go back to money orders and shitty, non-TM venues.  

27 years. I just checked. This is the fourth tour I've been shut out of. I just canceled my auto-renewal. After the changes this year there's not even a free t-shirt. Congrats to those that it get tix.

I hear you. The membership doesn't even matter anymore. My number is 149xxx, but that doesn't mean jack shit in today's concert tour world for Pearl Jam. I got shut out for Vegas and Los Angeles, and I'm right here in fucking SCAL. Been a member since 1996, and I'm very angry and bitter right now. If only the mods and the members of PJ can read this message and understand how fucked this all is.
    You're going to get tickets if you want them. There will be plenty of tickets available for the Forum in the general onsale and via F2F. There will be GA tickets as well as good seats available for face value. Just be patient.

Membership doesn't guarantee anything except an opportunity, but that doesn't mean it doesn't matter. Thousands of members got tickets today-- probably tens of thousands-- before anyone else in the public even had a chance to try for them.
    I gather speed from you fucking with me.