Official 2024 Ticket Lottery Results Thread

Comments

• goldenegggoldenegg Posts: 371
    I have to tune out of this thread. I can’t help but be a little bitter 😂  I’m that guy this time to complain about people winning a handful of shows but I got shutout for the one city I entered for.  I guess I don’t even get how my luck is that bad statistically. This is why I don’t gamble! 
    I don't think anyone is shut out at this point. I've barely heard of people getting P2 tickets.
    I think a lot of people opted out of the P2 option
    I put in for the Vegas and NYC shows. I somehow missed the P2 option when selecting the Vegas shows and don't remember if I went back once I noticed the option for NYC. Given that it seems I missed out on Vegas night 2, I'm kicking myself at the moment as I'm pretty sure I didn't select the P2 option. Hopefully I'll get in for the presale on Friday.
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,279
    Hopefully, I get Wrigley as I can drive there vs flying to Vegas. 
    That's where I'm at now.  Pretty sure I missed on Vegas 2, so I'm hoping for Wrigley (1 and 2).
  • SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 6,433
    Spunkie said:
    Got all 4 I requested.  GA for BOTH LA SHOWS!! THAT'S unheard of!  
    Great news! Happy for you! I've never done ticket announcement threads before and am happy that there are many more smiling faces today. Sad for those that lost out, too, though 😢 
    And... JUST GOT MY GOLD COAST AND MELBOURNE!
    Well we're brunching on the quay after NZ. DM me if you want to join!
  • droptheleash9droptheleash9 Posts: 1,430
    McGanahan said:
    So if a fella scored GA Pit tickets and wants to be on the rail, how early should said fella theoretically line up outside the venue? Is overnight camping in line still a thing? It's been a minute since I was in the pit. Inquiring minds...
    It all depends on the city. NYC, Chicago, Philly, Boston? Probably the night before at least. I did Quebec City in 2022 and a few folks I knew got merch, dropped it off at their hotel, came back for the GA line and got one of the last spots on the rail on Stone's side.
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,946
    You’re gonna have higher odds of winning a show if you put in for more shows!
    Wait til we hit the Northeast shows if ya want to see people getting shut out. 
  • YieldInHidingYieldInHiding Posts: 1,841
    McGanahan said:
    So if a fella scored GA Pit tickets and wants to be on the rail, how early should said fella theoretically line up outside the venue? Is overnight camping in line still a thing? It's been a minute since I was in the pit. Inquiring minds...

Yeah people still camp out depending on what the venue allows. I know folks did in St Paul last year, for sure.
    No longer overwhelmed it seems so simple now.
  • I have to tune out of this thread. I can’t help but be a little bitter 😂  I’m that guy this time to complain about people winning a handful of shows but I got shutout for the one city I entered for.  I guess I don’t even get how my luck is that bad statistically. This is why I don’t gamble! 
    I don't think anyone is shut out at this point. I've barely heard of people getting P2 tickets.
    For a $10.00 price difference between P1 and P2, I know I opted out of P2...
    Gorge
  • I live in Seattle but prolly missed out on the lottery. Anyone have an extra or want to trade two for Portland?
    "If you hate somethin, don't you do it too!"

"Then I get to thinkin -- I don't wanna think; I wanna feel."
  • GM151575GM151575 Posts: 352
    ah so like whole arena is P1 for baltimore.  Oh well. 
  • Member 689XXX - confirmed in P1 Seating for both LA shows. Still waiting for results for Wrigley. 
  • FlavafrazFlavafraz Posts: 416
    Crazy people get multiple night ga and i ha not got a ga in over 10 years. Can’t be to mad still get my shows I put in for
  • lahrenlahren Posts: 111
    McGanahan said:

Yeah people still camp out depending on what the venue allows. I know folks did in St Paul last year, for sure.
    I remember people camping out outside in Saint Paul to get the rail. But I showed up relatively late and was only a few rows back. 
  • 2 + 2(friend’s tix) for Portland P1
    "If you hate somethin, don't you do it too!"

"Then I get to thinkin -- I don't wanna think; I wanna feel."
  • GM151575 said:
    No, there is P2 in upper level
  • mca47 said:
    That's where I'm at now.  Pretty sure I missed on Vegas 2, so I'm hoping for Wrigley (1 and 2).
    Them Vegas flights are a lot more expensive then I would have thought...
    edited February 19
    BSully said:
    Oof no Seattle charges or emails yet. Both my buddy and I.  0/4! 
    This seems like the minority today... Lots of folks getting all their choices.
    Sorry to hear.
    Holding my breath I get a late email like some people are saying. We both checked every box for both shows and it’s the only shows we entered for so not not even got 1 night will sting. That’s pretty much been my luck in 10c, except for super small markets. And if I did score GA, the shows would’ve gotten canceled. F2F for me  I suppose. Damn! 
    Keep in touch brother. I know you put in for Seattle, but if open to Vancouver or Portland, we can probably help you two out with P1 seats.
    Appreciate it! Girlfriend is set on Seattle. Really wants to go to Olympic after the shows! We’ll see! 
    In that case, you damn sure better stick to Seattle!  We are considering Olympic between Vancouver and Portland. We haven't decided exactly how those days will be spent but I suspect snowfall will have a lot to do with our decision.
    Plan for El Nino - even ski hills prayed for snow that didn't come in the winter!
    I'm water-skiing this May in BCs smoke free early summer!
    Post edited by Spunkie on
  • I am shocked. Confirmed for GA for both Seattle shows
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 | 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 2 | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2 | 2024: Las Vegas 1, Seattle x2, Indy, MSG x2, Philly x2, Baltimore
  • bendhair23bendhair23 Posts: 105
    I am now 1 for my last 13 GA requests in the USA. Bummer! Wondering if 10c is truly worth it with tickets on F2F being (relatively) easy to score. 
  • McGanahan said:
    It all depends on the city. NYC, Chicago, Philly, Boston? Probably the night before at least. I did Quebec City in 2022 and a few folks I knew got merch, dropped it off at their hotel, came back for the GA line and got one of the last spots on the rail on Stone's side.
    McGanahan said:

Thanks, y'all. I appreciate the responses.

Looks like it's a pizza and a good book and a sleep under the stars for this guy. If I'm gonna be in the pit, I might as well do the thing all the way.
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,169
    I am shocked. Confirmed for GA for both Seattle shows

Congrats!
  • Wolf359Wolf359 Posts: 90
    No email at all yet. Put in for Seattle, Chi, NYC, only shows I can do. Am I pretty much SOL at this point if I have no emails?
  • GM151575GM151575 Posts: 352
    GM151575 said:
    No, there is P2 in upper level
    I mean percentage wise. looks like 80% or more
  • JBob87JBob87 Posts: 457
    Wolf359 said:
    No email at all yet. Put in for Seattle, Chi, NYC, only shows I can do. Am I pretty much SOL at this point if I have no emails?
    Wrigley and MSG have not been drawn yet
  • mattcozmattcoz Posts: 2,202
    Wolf359 said:
    They haven't done Chicago or NYC yet.
  • gobr0309gobr0309 Posts: 166
    have they been sending out GA notifications before P1/P2 or everything at the same time?
    Minneapolis 2011 - Ed Uke / Charlotte 2013 / Phoenix 2013 / San Diego 2013 / LA 1 & 2 2013 / Memphis 2014 / St. Paul 2014 / Milwaukee 2014 / Wrigley 1 & 2 2016 / Temple of the Dog LA Forum 2016 / Wrigley 1 & 2 2018 / St. Paul 1 & 2 2023 / Wrigley 1 & 2 2024
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,946
    McGanahan said:

Missoula ‘18 people were camped out 3 days prior. 
    McGanahan said:
    McGanahan said:
    McGanahan said:

Thanks, y'all. I appreciate the responses.

Looks like it's a pizza and a good book and a sleep under the stars for this guy. If I'm gonna be in the pit, I might as well do the thing all the way.
    Love this response!!
  • SaravaSarava Posts: 2,019
    I have to tune out of this thread. I can’t help but be a little bitter 😂  I’m that guy this time to complain about people winning a handful of shows but I got shutout for the one city I entered for.  I guess I don’t even get how my luck is that bad statistically. This is why I don’t gamble! 
    I got P2 for Vegas 2 and I'm totally good with that. It does make me wonder though...did I lessen my chances at GA by allowing the P2 option? Or maybe did I avoid getting shut out by picking P2 option? If I'm in the first few rows in the upper level, I'll love the seats. If that's how it plays out.

All is well, though I'm really hoping to nab GA for one of the Wrigley shows.
  • gotthebottlegotthebottle Posts: 2,626
    mca47 said:
    Them Vegas flights are a lot more expensive then I would have thought...
    Southwest booked months ago on rumor, always easy to use credit to reebok
  • thebends9thebends9 Posts: 520
    In for MSG 1 so far
    '98 - MSG 
    '00 - Jones Beach (x2)
    '03 - Nassau Coliseum/Tweeter Center/ MSG (x2)
    '04 - Reading, PA
    '05 - Wachovia Center
    '06 - Irving Plaza; Continental Airlines Arena (x2)
    '08 - MSG (x2); Beacon Theater
    '09 - Philly Spectrum (x2)
    '10 - XL Center; Prudential Center; MSG (x2)
    '11 - Alpine Valley (x2)
    '12 - Made In America
    '13 - Wrigley Field; DCU Center; Barclay Center (x2); Wells Fargo Center; XL Center
    '15 - Ed Sullivan Theater
    '16 - MSG (x2)
    '17 - Barclay Center (R&RHOF)
    '18 - Fenway Park
    '22 - MSG
    '24 - MSG (x2)