Options

Official 2024 Ticket Lottery Results Thread

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    Unfortunately, even both Sydney and Melbourne was a score for me and my girlfriend cc bank rejuct the payment. So no luck with tickets for us. Even call bank before and now the decline is automatic for security reasons.
    What ten club told us for international fans isn't working to call bank before and tell them. They can't do it or put a note to allow a payment cos u told then ahead of time.
    Same as now, asked if they allow now or put a note or contact company (ticketmaster) to try to recharge the card again, nothing.
    Even worst they blocked the card as well.
    And also bank said even they retry to charge they can't quaranty that will not block again the payment.
    So Lets hopefully we score tickets in the next public sale.
    Feel a bit disappointed but will be OK
    Hope all rest u guys scored
    We will be in the venue..ill travel from Greece doe that and nothing will stop me,,even in the last row at seated area. Would be cool to be with ten club peeps to rock but that's how things went now.
    When there is a will there is a way.
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    YourDirtisMyfoodYourDirtisMyfood Boston Posts: 4,533
    Greek Dimi, I thought you got comped at this point.  Keep persevering.  
  • Options
    CoshieCoshie Port Fairy Posts: 279
    Damn, sorry everyone for the CC issues. Starting to hear this is widespread for internationals….. I’m sure you’ll have no prob with golden circle tix Dimi, there’s plenty of time between now and November. Keep up the positive vibes.
    Melbourne - 1998-2003-2006-2009-2014
    Eddie Vedder Solo Melbourne - 2011-2014
    Seattle 1 & 2 2018
    Missoula 2018
    Baltimore, New York 2020 😭
    EV & Earthlings New York 1 & 2 - 2022
    EV & Earthlings New Jersey - 2022
  • Options
    E.KE.K New South Wales, Australia Posts: 7,703
    I just scored a ticket to the Gold Coast, Australian show on November 13.  Golden Circle area which is a GA area closest to the stage.  :D
  • Options
    E.KE.K New South Wales, Australia Posts: 7,703
    Spunkie said:

Spunkie said:

Me too!  GC at the GC!  Weeee
  • Options
    CoshieCoshie Port Fairy Posts: 279
    Landed Goldy, Melbs & Syd here! Fark…Novembers a while off yet. Gonna be hard reading about the all the Tour reviews before they get here.
    Melbourne - 1998-2003-2006-2009-2014
    Eddie Vedder Solo Melbourne - 2011-2014
    Seattle 1 & 2 2018
    Missoula 2018
    Baltimore, New York 2020 😭
    EV & Earthlings New York 1 & 2 - 2022
    EV & Earthlings New Jersey - 2022
  • Options
    NiktoNikto Melbourne, Australia Posts: 134
    Golden Circle for Melb and Sydney
    Melbourne: March 17 1995, March 18 1995, March 2 1998, February 18 2003, November 13 2006, November 20 2009, January 24 2014
    Ed Solo
    Melbourne: March 24 2011, February 16 2014
  • Options
    KPLATTKPLATT Posts: 25
    😭😭😭 nothing, damn AMEX
  • Options
    wwsuicidewwsuicide Posts: 1,326
    I have not entered for NA yet but are there odds percentages as in the past?
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,058
    wwsuicide said:
    No
  • Options
    SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 NYC Posts: 25,952
    Unfortunately, even both Sydney and Melbourne was a score for me and my girlfriend cc bank rejuct the payment. So no luck with tickets for us. Even call bank before and now the decline is automatic for security reasons.
    What ten club told us for international fans isn't working to call bank before and tell them. They can't do it or put a note to allow a payment cos u told then ahead of time.
    Same as now, asked if they allow now or put a note or contact company (ticketmaster) to try to recharge the card again, nothing.
    And also bank said even they retry to charge they can't quaranty that will not block again the payment.
    We will be in the venue..ill travel from Greece doe that and nothing will stop me,,even in the last row at seated area. Would be cool to be with ten club peeps to rock but that's how things went now.
    Good luck getting tix. Sorry you had an issue with the bank! But it’s great you have a positive attitude about the situation. 
    severed hand thirteen
    2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17
  • Options
    wwsuicidewwsuicide Posts: 1,326
    PJNB said:
    wwsuicide said:
    No
    Thanks!
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,934
    If anyone deserves some forum help, it's you my man. You and yours will find what you need.

"A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    HarrycatHarrycat UK Posts: 59
    4for 4 Golden Circle so happy to get to come home and see my fave band
  • Options
    JackD.JackD. Posts: 498
    Anything for UK or Europe yet?

Is the AMEX chaos going to push things for us all?
  • Options
    matt84matt84 Posts: 648
    Maybe open up the 10c lottery for another 24 hours for Australia and New Zealand? But that requires some work so probably won’t happen.
  • Options
    just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 2,028
    JackD. said:
    Anything for UK or Europe yet?

Is the AMEX chaos going to push things for us all?
    Not yet i think. If its 24h after registation closed then we got 5 more hours to go.

Will they announce all shows today? Its just 7 shows i wouldnt see why it wouldnt be possible
  • Options
    Harrycat said:
    4for 4 Golden Circle so happy to get to come home and see my fave band
    I hope i get my 5 of 5🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,676
    When are we expecting Euro results to start hitting inboxes?
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    tdawetdawe Posts: 2,010
    100 Pacer said:
    No idea; woke up gutted.
  • Options
    100 Pacer said:
    I got the feeling australia was 24 hours after registration closed(but i could be wrong) if its 24 hours then about 1.10h but it got me thinking Since europe announcement is today and tomorrow are we seeing uk and ireland today and germany and barcelona tomorrow? Cant see why it cant be everything today...its just 7 shows
  • Options
    100 Pacer said:
    I got the feeling australia was 24 hours after registration closed(but i could be wrong) if its 24 hours then about 1.10h but it got me thinking Since europe announcement is today and tomorrow are we seeing uk and ireland today and germany and barcelona tomorrow? Cant see why it cant be everything today...its just 7 shows
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,662
    Scored for Dublin!! 
  • Options
    FroggieFroggie Cork Posts: 221
    Have Dublin! Happy days 😀
  • Options
    foursymbolsfoursymbols Dublin Posts: 527
    Just got confirmation for Dublin 🙌🏻
    'It's a sad and beautiful world' - Mark Linkous
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,758
    Just scored dublin. Now, come on Manchester 
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 4,089
    Did those of your that scored Dublin use AMEX cards by chance?  Wondering if the AMEX issue is widespread or just an Australia issue. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    jjm33jjm33 Posts: 198
    Scored Dublin. US based AMEX. 
  • Options
    KidAOKKidAOK Posts: 94
    My payment was rejected for Dublin and I'm from Ireland.  Absolute fuckin nonsense.
  • Options
    KidAOK said:
    My payment was rejected for Dublin and I'm from Ireland.  Absolute fuckin nonsense.
    Amex? Or different card?
    2003 Spectrum, Camden 2, Holmdel 2004 Reading, PA 2005 Philly 2006 Hartford, Camden 1&2, E. Rutherford 1&2 2008 Camden 1&2, MSG 1&2  2009 Spectrum 1,2,3,4  2010 Hartford, Newark, MSG 1&2 2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Brooklyn 1&2, Philly 1&2,  Baltimore 2014 Leeds, Cincinnati  2015 GCF  2016 Sunrise, Miami, Hampton, Philly 1&2, MSG 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2017 RHoF Induction 2018 Seattle 1&2 Fenway 1&2 2021 Sea Hear Now 2022 Hamilton, Toronto, MSG, Camden 2023 Indy