Official 2024 Ticket Lottery Results Thread

Comments

• O-WO-W Posts: 54
    Got 2 seated for both Vancouver shows (and requested seated).  Can't wait!
  • ZodZod Posts: 10,527
    Vedd Hedd said:
    Were there any credit card rejections yet?

Not here, but I don't really ever use my Amex card unless there's front of the line seats on TM.  My Mastercard is probably used to me buying things on TM :)
  • darwinstheorydarwinstheory Posts: 6,302
    Got seating for both Vancouver shows. My mind was hoping for GA, my back was wishing for seats. Been a member since 06 so hoping the seats are half decent.
    Based on the 2023 shows, you may want to temper those hopes!  ;)
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,590
    Zod said:
    Vedd Hedd said:

Not here, but I don't really ever use my Amex card unless there's front of the line seats on TM.  My Mastercard is probably used to me buying things on TM :)
    I'm still sort of surprised that CC Companies auto reject a charge.  If they see something they think is fraudulent, it should just warn you..."Hey, we just got this pending charge from Ticketmaster, did you do this?  If not, click this button to reject it"

Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • rummyrummy Posts: 4,436
    I’m in for Vancouver x2 - already got results!
  • rummyrummy Posts: 4,436
    I’m in for Vancouver (x2) as well. That was fast!
  • darwinstheorydarwinstheory Posts: 6,302
    Zod said:
    Zod said:
    Zod said:
    We both put in for night 1 and night 2.    Got the tickets (which I expected we would for Vancouver shows) but they're all seated, no GA's amongst the 4 pairs.  Will have to check with my friend to see if they got GA.

Same 

Quite the change from 2013, when they had to do a 2nd draw for GA.   I was kind of hoping we'd hit at least a pair on GA, maybe the 2nd night as I thought demand would be lower :(
    I was thinking the same thing. Plus I thought so many people (travelers) would omit Vancouver to see them in Seattle a few weeks later.  To date, I am 1-14 in GA requests and my better half is 1-8. Each of our successful GA requests was in the massive Wrigley pit in 2018. 

I think for my wife and I, when combined we're at 6/8 using your memberships for GA.  We missed Seattle 2013 completely, and Oakland I pulled up reserved's (but eventually upgrade to GA with fan2fan). We got GA for both nights at Wrigley 16, both at Seattle 18 (but those were monster sized pits).

I suppose that last part gives me hope, but also scares me.  I spend a crazy amount of time refreshing the Oakland page to get those GA tickets back in the day.
    I can imagine the amount of time! I was able to upgrade the 3 shows I went to (plus) Indy last year. But only 1 upgrade was from upgrading on F2F. The rest were through unfortunate circumstances of others here that helped me out. But that's not how I'd like to get upgraded. I've certainly never masterd the are of F2F upgrading. I try, but only from my phone. I'm not sure if that's part of the reason, but it feels like upgrading to GA on f2f is not happening for me. And the amount of hours I tried is definitely embarrassing! 
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 6,448
    In for Van request - reserved seating too. Motherfuckers were cheap ass with 10C floor, it seems!
  • What a relief!!  =)
    9/1/05, 9/2/05, 9/4/05, 9/5/05, 5/24/06, 5/25/06, 5/27/06, 5/30/06, 7/16/06, 7/18/06, 7/20/06, 7/22/06,7/23/06, 6/22/08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08, 9/21/09, 9/22/09, 9/25/09,10/06/09,10/07/09, 05/07/10, 09/25/11, 07/16/13,12/04/13,12/06/13, 10/14/14, 4/7/17, 08/08/18, 08/10/18, 05/04/24

EV 04/02/08, 04/03/08, 07/16/11
    Zod said:
    Zod said:
    Zod said:
    We both put in for night 1 and night 2.    Got the tickets (which I expected we would for Vancouver shows) but they're all seated, no GA's amongst the 4 pairs.  Will have to check with my friend to see if they got GA.

Same 

Quite the change from 2013, when they had to do a 2nd draw for GA.   I was kind of hoping we'd hit at least a pair on GA, maybe the 2nd night as I thought demand would be lower :(
    I was thinking the same thing. Plus I thought so many people (travelers) would omit Vancouver to see them in Seattle a few weeks later.  To date, I am 1-14 in GA requests and my better half is 1-8. Each of our successful GA requests was in the massive Wrigley pit in 2018. 

I think for my wife and I, when combined we're at 6/8 using your memberships for GA.  We missed Seattle 2013 completely, and Oakland I pulled up reserved's (but eventually upgrade to GA with fan2fan). We got GA for both nights at Wrigley 16, both at Seattle 18 (but those were monster sized pits).

I suppose that last part gives me hope, but also scares me.  I spend a crazy amount of time refreshing the Oakland page to get those GA tickets back in the day.
    I can imagine the amount of time! I was able to upgrade the 3 shows I went to (plus) Indy last year. But only 1 upgrade was from upgrading on F2F. The rest were through unfortunate circumstances of others here that helped me out. But that's not how I'd like to get upgraded. I've certainly never masterd the are of F2F upgrading. I try, but only from my phone. I'm not sure if that's part of the reason, but it feels like upgrading to GA on f2f is not happening for me. And the amount of hours I tried is definitely embarrassing! 

Yah, plus they've gotten tighter at their anti-bot technology, so you can only refresh so many times before you get a temporary ban.   For oakland, I installed an extension in my browser which would refresh the page ever 5 seconds.  It would ban out once and a while but not too often.  I would just leave it up on the 2nd monitor whenever I was working or doing something on my PC.
    Vedd Hedd said:
    Zod said:
    Vedd Hedd said:

I'm still sort of surprised that CC Companies auto reject a charge.  If they see something they think is fraudulent, it should just warn you..."Hey, we just got this pending charge from Ticketmaster, did you do this?  If not, click this button to reject it"

The problem, is that itself causes a charge rejection.   Retailers are used to an immediate yes/no when trying to charge.   I've ordered things from other places on the net, and when my credit card company does that, it causes the order to reject, as they haven't approved the charged.  The only way to get it to work is to answer yes, and redo the order, it'll approve the 2nd time :(
  • Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 11,077
    Zod said:
    Zod said:
    Zod said:
    Zod said:

Same 

Yah, plus they've gotten tighter at their anti-bot technology, so you can only refresh so many times before you get a temporary ban.   For oakland, I installed an extension in my browser which would refresh the page ever 5 seconds.  It would ban out once and a while but not too often.  I would just leave it up on the 2nd monitor whenever I was working or doing something on my PC.
    AXS has a similar tool in place… I got tickets for Sessanta @ Red Rocks, but kept fishing for better seats… after 4 or 5 refreshes they locked me out. If that happened before I scored tickets I would have been gutted ♾️. 

This 10c system is far from perfect, but there’s much less anxiety knowing that the process is out of my hands. 
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,128
    I spoke too soon about them flying along this morning. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • BF25394BF25394 Posts: 4,353
    Confirmed for both Vancouver, P1 both nights.
    I gather speed from you fucking with me.
  • KwienekeKwieneke Indiana Posts: 1,548
    JimmyV said:
    I spoke too soon about them flying along this morning. 
    had the same thought lol. I have no stake in these shows but Im interested in the results 
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
    Chicago 1 9.5.2023. Chicago 2 9.7.2023. 
    *Noblesville 9.10.2023* (Gutted) 
    Seattle 5.30.2024  Noblesville 8.26.2024  Chicago 8.29.2024  Chicago 8.31.2024 
  • mwplummwplum Posts: 1,531
    Vancouver x 2,both seated, so grateful not to have to deal with verified fan. 
    1992-07-21 Vancouver
    1993-9-4 Vancouver
    1996-9-16 Seattle
    1998-7-19 Vancouver, 7-21 Seattle, Memorial Stadium
    2000-11-6 Seattle
    2001-10-22 Seattle
    2002 -12-09 Seattle
    2009-8-17 Manchester, 9-25 Vancouver
    2011-6-16 Seattle (EV), 9-3/4 PJ20, 9-25 Vancouver
    2012-6-27 Amsterdam (#2!)
    2013-11-29 Portland, 12-4 Vancouver, 12-6 Seattle
    2014-AUS - 1-26 Sydney, 1-31 Adelaide, 2-11/12 EV Sydney State Theatre, 2-13 EV Opera House
    2014 - USA - Memphis, Detroit, MOLINE, St. Paul, MILWAUKEE, Denver, 25/26 Bridge School
    2016 - Lexington, Philly x 2, MSG x 2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Toronto x 2, Pemberton, Fenway x 2, Wrigley x 2
    2018 - Seattle x 2, Missoula, Fenway x 2
  • Spunkie said:
    In for Van request - reserved seating too. Motherfuckers were cheap ass with 10C floor, it seems!
    Cheap ass mother fuckers?
    Hahaha 
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,590
    Zod said:
    Vedd Hedd said:
    Zod said:
    Vedd Hedd said:

The problem, is that itself causes a charge rejection.   Retailers are used to an immediate yes/no when trying to charge.   I've ordered things from other places on the net, and when my credit card company does that, it causes the order to reject, as they haven't approved the charged.  The only way to get it to work is to answer yes, and redo the order, it'll approve the 2nd time :(
    Right agreed.  

I just mean, if I see something that I think is fraudulent, I should be the one to make that case.  As long as I have enough funds in my account/credit, if a charge happens, it should happen.  Auto-reject all around sucks.   

I was at the store once, and was wearing gym shorts, so I only brought in the CC that I was going to use, instead of my whole George Costanza sized wallet.  I was trying to check out, and my CC rejected immediately, I got a text 2 minutes later that they rejected the charge, and if I wanted that to go through, I had to call them(or respond to the text, I cant remember)....so I had to wait there and it took me some extra time to check out. 

If the CC wants to warn me about something they think is incorrect, fine, but let the charge stand.  If its fraudulent, I should be able to say so.  

Or at least allow a user to go in and click a button, "Approve everything for the next 24 hours" lol. 
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • steven87steven87 Posts: 1,446
    Seats for both Vancouver nights. Was hoping for GA for one of the nights, but maybe they’re saving it for one of my MSG or Philly requests!
  • bootlegbootleg Posts: 675
    Vedd Hedd said:
    I hate to say this....I really hate to say this...
    But this system is still better than not having a fanclub option and trying for general onsale only.  
    Or lining up at a ticketmaster outlet 2 days in advance.  
    Or calling an 800 number only to get a busy signal.  

The only glitch in the system now is frog protection.  Frog Protection?  Fraud protection. 
    Yes current system is better than all 3 of those, but. I would say the 2020 version was better due to being able to rank by priority.  They mentioned that some felt it was too complicated, but I find a majority of that is because people just flat out refuse to read.  The only way I would maybe tweak that version is to keep the priority ranking for the show overall but remove the individual ranking by which section you want to sit in.  Ie you just pick I want MSG 1 as my first priority, MSG 2 as my second and so on.  And not I rank MSG 1 GA first then MSG 2 GA second then MSG 1 reserved as three etc…. Just make it one selection per show, and then you could add the option if you want to be included in the GA drawing or not.  I think a majority would want to include GA and heck even the ones who don’t want GA should still pick GA because you would then basically get to choose which reserved seats you want because you’ll have no trouble trading down.
  • SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 6,448
    edited February 19
    BF25394 said:
    Confirmed for both Vancouver, P1 both nights.
    Me too :) All of us posting friends can say hi, except the one that got floors. I'm only going on Sat, tho.
  • Johnny AbruzzoJohnny Abruzzo Posts: 11,359
    Seems like a lot of success. I put in for 7 shows so that is... dangerous?
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • ComeToTXComeToTX Posts: 7,762
    people went 9/9 last year.  be prepared.
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Seems like a lot of success. I put in for 7 shows so that is... dangerous?
    This was most likely the 2 least requested shows 
  • IndifferenceIndifference Posts: 2,679
    F5 was best system. I miss it so much.

SHOW COUNT: (157) 1990's=3, 2000's=53, 2010/20's=97, US=116, CAN=15, Europe=20 ,New Zealand=2, Australia=2
    Mexico=1, Colombia=1 

Upcoming:   Ohana x2  Aucklandx2, Gold Coast, Melbournex2

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,221
    So far no GA for Vancouver? I guess we can just rule out GA for MSG 😂😂
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 11,077
    Unless some of those are the higher demand shows… maybe? 
  • Johnny AbruzzoJohnny Abruzzo Posts: 11,359
    ComeToTX said:
    people went 9/9 last year.  be prepared.
    5 of them are within train/driving distance. Just the Vegas shows would be flying. Anyway I am fairly sure I will be rejected for both MSG shows.
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,718
    So far no GA for Vancouver? I guess we can just rule out GA for MSG 😂😂
    Someone posted they got GA for one of the nights - so there's that.

• In for opening night