Is Fenway going to be on Fan to Fan?

PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,426
Is Fenway using TM or it's usual MLB site for tickets? If they are using the MLB site how would they be able to set up fan to fan?

Comments

• PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,651
    Looks like TM. If you go to Redsox.com, they have the link to register for the verified thing there as well.
    Fenway is using TM for platinum tix to the other shows, but using the MLB system for the regular tix, so they are already linked in part.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,426
    Poncier said:
    Looks like TM. If you go to Redsox.com, they have the link to register for the verified thing there as well.
    Fenway is using TM for platinum tix to the other shows, but using the MLB system for the regular tix, so they are already linked in part.
    After doing some digging Noah Kahan has a similar set up to PJ with fan to fan. Tickets bought on the MLB site for his Fenway show can not be sold on TM fan to fan. 
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,651
    PJNB said:
    Poncier said:
    After doing some digging Noah Kahan has a similar set up to PJ with fan to fan. Tickets bought on the MLB site for his Fenway show can not be sold on TM fan to fan. 
    Too many cooks in the kitchen.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 11,038
    PJNB said:
    Poncier said:
    Ugh...

I debated entering the lottery for BOTH Fenway shows, but the FOMO regarding GA got the better of me. 

RIP my bank account. 
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,426
    PJNB said:
    Poncier said:
    Ugh...

I debated entering the lottery for BOTH Fenway shows, but the FOMO regarding GA got the better of me. 

RIP my bank account. 
    Maybe 10C tickets are with TM and will be on fan to fan. Some clarification would be great because after reading some of the Reddit posts with Noah Kahan situation they are pissed. 
  • Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 11,038
    PJNB said:
    PJNB said:
    Poncier said:
    Ugh...

RIP my bank account. 
    Maybe 10C tickets are with TM and will be on fan to fan. Some clarification would be great because after reading some of the Reddit posts with Noah Kahan situation they are pissed. 
    Being a home town show, I'm not that worried about it... I'll likely be going to both regardless, but wouldn't mind not paying for both at this moment... I figure it won't be hard to get tickets down the road for N2 at least, being on a Tuesday. 

Still in all though... it WOULD be nice to get GA. 
  • PJNB said:
    Is Fenway using TM or it's usual MLB site for tickets? If they are using the MLB site how would they be able to set up fan to fan?

PJNB, did you ever get a definitive answer to the question about selling non-ticketmaster, Fenway purchased tickets on fan to fan? I'm looking to find out too. 
  • I bit the bullet and just bought 2 singles (one in front of the other) for N2. Hopefully, can be resold in some manner if pairs become available later. Tickets show up immediately in the MLB Ballpark app.
    96: 10-2 Hartford
    03: 7-11 Mansfield 3
    04: 9-28 Boston 1
    08: 6-28 Mansfield 1
    09: 10-30 Philly 3, 10-31 Philly 4
    10: 5-15 Hartford, 5-17 Boston
    11: 9-3 Alpine Valley, 9-4 Alpine Valley
    13: 10-15 Worcester 1, 10-16 Worcester 2, 10-25 Hartford
    16: 4-29 Philly 2, 5-1 MSG 1, 8-5 Fenway 1, 8-7 Fenway 2
    18: 9-2 Fenway 1, 9-4 Fenway 2
    21: 9-26 Ohana
    22: 5-6 LA, 5-7 LA, 5-16 Fresno
    EV SOLO: 8-2-08 Boston 2, 6-8-09 Albany 1, 6-15-11 Providence, 6-16-11 Boston, 6-18-11 Hartford, 11-1-12 Las Vegas
    Tres Mts: 3-27-11 Boston
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,148
    If it's any indication, my 10C seats appear in the My Events section of the TM app but not in the Ballpoint app
  • I saw someone here say that they had contacted MLB about F2F and MLB's response was that they are working on having the feature available in the near future.

• SHZASHZA Posts: 3,891
    pjl44 said:
    If it's any indication, my 10C seats appear in the My Events section of the TM app but not in the Ballpoint app
    Sounds like resale will be listed on the TM event page along with the premium seats currently for sale