U must have valid bank acct or debit card w/in the country of the event 2 sell thru the F2F F.V.T.E

Thanks PeteThanks Pete NYC Posts: 613
I called the Ticketmaster Resale number and the representative was very sure about the international resale rules. She confirmed the PJ Fanclub Presale rule:You must have a valid bank account or debit card within the country of the event(s) in order to sell through the Fan-to-Fan Face Value Ticket Exchange. 

Regarding Europe...I even asked if a German citizen could sell a Barcelona concert ticket on the TM Face Value Exchange and she said only if the seller had a bank account in Spain. But then I saw this on Germany's TM site:

https://help.ticketmaster.de/hc/en-us/articles/12216059633425-Resale-Selling-tickets

Basically, if you live in Europe or Great Britain and your country is supportetd by the payment provider AYDEN you're safe.

If you live anywhere else you have to use a service like WISE, but you still need a billing address in the country where the event is taking place. Right now, I'm not gonna worry about any of this unIess win the lottery.

What really sucks is that she said the only way you could sell it if you're not in the country of the event is to go online and sell it to a 3rd party ticket broker. And a10th club member would have to sell it for face value according to the Ten Club rules, but then the ticket broker could sell it for any price they want.