Multiple show purchase during the Ticketmaster sale

If you get selected for multiple shows for the 2/23 ticketmaster general sale, can you only try to purchase one show at a time? Or can you purchase multiple shows across different computers, phones, etc using the same account at the same time? 

What's allowed these days? I'm more used to hitting refresh a million times and then watching the site crash during the checkout process lol. 

Comments

• GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,686
    jmspazola said:
    If you get selected for multiple shows for the 2/23 ticketmaster general sale, can you only try to purchase one show at a time? Or can you purchase multiple shows across different computers, phones, etc using the same account at the same time? 

What's allowed these days? I'm more used to hitting refresh a million times and then watching the site crash during the checkout process lol. 
    Ticketmaster won't let you log on to your account from more than one device at a time. They will tell you that you are already logged in from a different device.
  • ZodZod Posts: 10,516
    yah, I miss the days you could use multiple devices.  They also now do two factor authentication, so you need to enter a code sent to your cell to get into the queue.  It makes it more challenging if your trying you use your spouses (or a friends) TM account at the same time, unless they are there with you or they left the phone.