Sea and Santos please clarify this about lottery annoucement for UK & Europe

just_onejust_one Posts: 2,114
edited February 15 in The Porch
On the 10c annoucement it says UK & Europe will be announced during the weekend of Feb 17 & Feb 18 but when i requested for the show i want i received the confirmation that says "We will send you an email by the evening of Wednesday, February 21st to let you know whether one of your requests was successful"

my question is when can we except the announcement? This weekend or Feb 21st ?

Thanks
Post edited by just_one on

Comments

• Zen23Zen23 Posts: 453
    edited February 15

According to the official document:

Ticket requests will be confirmed following the below schedule:

Australia New Zealand: Feb 16

UK Europe: Feb 17-18

North America: Feb 19- 21

If your request is confirmed, you will receive an email with your payment summary and details on upcoming ticket delivery. You will also be notified via email if your request is not confirmed.

According to the confirmation email for Berlin:

We will send you an email by the evening of Wednesday, February 21 to let you know if one of your requests has been successful and explain the next steps.

Post edited by Zen23 on
  • just_onejust_one Posts: 2,114
    Zen23 said:

According to the official document:

Ticket requests will be confirmed following the below schedule:

Australia New Zealand: Feb 16

UK Europe: Feb 17-18

North America: Feb 19- 21

If your request is confirmed, you will receive an email with your payment summary and details on upcoming ticket delivery. You will also be notified via email if your request is not confirmed.

According to the confirmation email for Berlin:

We will send you an email by the evening of Wednesday, February 21 to let you know if one of your requests has been successful and explain the next steps.

thats exactly my doubt lol
  • Zen23Zen23 Posts: 453
    I could imagine that they have written a standardized e-mail for the whole world. The wording "Until February 21" includes the period "Feb 17-18".
  • just_onejust_one Posts: 2,114
    edited February 15
    Zen23 said:
    I could imagine that they have written a standardized e-mail for the whole world. The wording "Until February 21" includes the period "Feb 17-18".
    Makes sense but it would be good to have a definitive answer.

@Santos L. Halper can you help us?