Europe ticket process for US buyers

So - a couple of questions I am not 100% clear on:

1) If a US buyer buys tickets in europe do these show up in your ticketmaster account just like the US tickets or do you have to pick them up at the venue? Meaning the 10C member has to be there
2) If you can no longer attend, can a US member sell europe tickets for face value via fan 2 fan?  I know Canadian members had issues with selling US tickets

Wife might be in the UK for the London show.  I may or may not be there, so it would be best if I don't have to pick them up. And there is a chance she cannot make it either if work schedule changes so need flexibility to sell at face value, just to recoup $ spent.  Anyone have experience from previous tour?
hippiemom = goodness

Comments

• BlueLedbetterBlueLedbetter Posts: 1,292
    So - a couple of questions I am not 100% clear on:

1) If a US buyer buys tickets in europe do these show up in your ticketmaster account just like the US tickets or do you have to pick them up at the venue? Meaning the 10C member has to be there
    2) If you can no longer attend, can a US member sell europe tickets for face value via fan 2 fan?  I know Canadian members had issues with selling US tickets

Wife might be in the UK for the London show.  I may or may not be there, so it would be best if I don't have to pick them up. And there is a chance she cannot make it either if work schedule changes so need flexibility to sell at face value, just to recoup $ spent.  Anyone have experience from previous tour?
    Its all different this tour, used to be pick up but will now be on the app. You can sell them but I think you would need a UK bank account for f2f