Options

"Transaction declined based on the payment settings for your profile"

If you’re having this issue (seems to be common for people from the UK buying tickets in Europe) put in all your details correctly, then on the payment page where it asks for your bank details, don’t fill it in and let the page sit for 10-15 minutes. Come back and put in your info as normal. This will solve this error. Only took me 10 hours of pain to figure this one out.

Comments

• Options
    How the heck did you find this solution.

Going to try this now.
  • Options
    KeadyboyKeadyboy Ireland Posts: 5
    If you’re having this issue (seems to be common for people from the UK buying tickets in Europe) put in all your details correctly, then on the payment page where it asks for your bank details, don’t fill it in and let the page sit for 10-15 minutes. Come back and put in your info as normal. This will solve this error. Only took me 10 hours of pain to figure this one out.
    Did you use your mobile or laptop/PC?

Also what browser did you use? Edge, chrome, Firefox? 
  • Options
    KeadyboyKeadyboy Ireland Posts: 5
    I got mine sorted, turned out having moved house in the last year
    I had forgot to change the billing address on my credit card, put in my old address and voila!

However it didn't work fir my bankcard and I certainly did change the address for it????

I used incognito mode on chrome after resetting all my cookies and clearing browsing data. 
  • Options
    cblock4lifecblock4life Posts: 1,409
    Please help!  My bank just contacted me and indicated they denied a charge from TM because a purchase was not processed within the 24 hours.  They would like it to be run through again.  Any help about who to contact?  Tia