Thoughts on a possible second Manchester date?

MOTSyMOTSy Posts: 10
Given the gaps in the Co-op Arena schedule (that doesn't mean to say that other artists aren't booked but are yet to be announced), I wonder what the chances are of a second night? If so, could this make it consecutive nights (24th and 25th, or 25th and 26th), or could there be a rest day in between?
Would a 10Club presale be offered for any additional night, or would it just be put on general sale immediately?
The 26th would be great personally. Just wondering what everyone's thoughts are on this.
2006 Dublin
2007 London
2008 EV Berkeley 1 & 2
2010 Dublin / Belfast
2017 EV London 1 & 2
2019 EV Dublin
2022 Zurich / London 2

Comments

• Well I would love to know now.  If an additional Manchester date were added I wouldnt consider Dublin.  If I did go in for Dublin and a second Manchester comes out, well I wouldnt be annoyed as such for seeing Pearl Jam an extra time but would rather have not gone to the hassle of Dublin.

Although to tell the truth, I see it unlikely
  • MOTSyMOTSy Posts: 10
    I'm exactly the same, and I live in Ireland! Two nights in Manchester would rule out Dublin for me. Marlay Park is a poor venue. Sound is hit and miss, and getting out afterwards can be a nightmare.
    A friend went to Green Day there in 2022, apparently they didn't have enough security to open both entrance gates on time and loads of people got in late.
    2006 Dublin
    2007 London
    2008 EV Berkeley 1 & 2
    2010 Dublin / Belfast
    2017 EV London 1 & 2
    2019 EV Dublin
    2022 Zurich / London 2
  • Kearn5yKearn5y Posts: 2,804
    MOTSy said:
    A friend went to Green Day there in 2022, apparently they didn't have enough security to open both entrance gates on time and loads of people got in late.
    Thats a typical MCD thing. Doing outdoor concerts for years and still cant get it right. 
    Kearnsy
  • Tjm007Tjm007 Posts: 178
    Given the price of tickets ? 0%.