Advice on ADA tickets - Vegas shows

tschavtschav Posts: 2,830
edited February 18 in The Porch
UPDATE: 10c Lottery added an ADA option since this post, 

Hey all, this is a first time looking into this for a show and hoping for help knowing how best to approach it. 

A little context - 2022 I was planning to take my mom to her first Pearl Jam show as my parents live near Vegas. Show was cancelled, plans fell through, etc. It's a few years later and my 70-year old mom found out her cancer came back after being in remission for over a decade, now stage 4 metastatic. On the positive side, treatments are working well but mobility and fatigue set in hard. We lucked out with some aisle seats at U2 a few months ago since most people aren't standing so she could enjoy the show seated. Looking to make up for lost time treating her to PJ in Vegas this May.

Apart from emailing the MGM Grand box office (done), request 10c tickets and hope for a good location (done), and monitoring TM for F2F/ADA tickets after the sale, is there anything else I should look into?

While I'd love to make a bigger request given the circumstances (song, shoutout, etc) I know she'd be happy just to be at the show... and the chances of her hearing "Alive" are already pretty high 😁
Post edited by tschav on