Options

Question about 10c ticket process

Does anyone know if the Ticketmaster code to "possibly" get tickets is a replacement for the 10c process of of selecting shows and then seeing if you won or lost on the pearljam.com site?

See you in Seattle and Missoula!! and a few more

TIA
"thru extensive negotiations we managed to get the curfew moved back..... we still don't have any time to fu&k around...."

LA II 06, SB 06, SF III 06, Kokua 07 Ed and Jack, Grant Park 07, EV Berk1 & LA 1 (nice job 10c), 08 DC, MSG1 &2, VH1 rocks, EV Bos II, EV NYC I & II, Milwaukee, EV Maui, EV Hono I & II, Chicago 09 I & II, LA 09 I & II & IV, SD 09 (my girlfriend hit the lottery, best concert of my life 10C rocks)KC 2010, STL 2010, Hartford. Boston, and MSG I & II "who goes around skinning cats anyway", PJ 20 2011 , Portland, Spokane, Seattle LA 2013, Home Shows + Missoula (fatal 👌)

Comments

• Options
    whoyouare72whoyouare72 Chicago IL Posts: 2,072
    Ticketmaster has a “Lottery” called Verified Fan, though getting selected only gets you into the waiting room, and then they select people at random out of this waiting room to purchase tickets. It’s like part two of the lottery that you have to get selected out of the waiting room.

TEN CLUB tickets - they draw names of people that win tickets and then they assign the seats based on seniority

• Options
    whoyouare72whoyouare72 Chicago IL Posts: 2,072
    PS I replied is because of your screen name and I’m spinning Dave’s Picks Vol. 2 on vinyl that got delivered today!
  • Options
    GratefulJamGratefulJam Posts: 1,782
    Great. Thank you. Love me some Jerry!!
    "thru extensive negotiations we managed to get the curfew moved back..... we still don't have any time to fu&k around...."

LA II 06, SB 06, SF III 06, Kokua 07 Ed and Jack, Grant Park 07, EV Berk1 & LA 1 (nice job 10c), 08 DC, MSG1 &2, VH1 rocks, EV Bos II, EV NYC I & II, Milwaukee, EV Maui, EV Hono I & II, Chicago 09 I & II, LA 09 I & II & IV, SD 09 (my girlfriend hit the lottery, best concert of my life 10C rocks)KC 2010, STL 2010, Hartford. Boston, and MSG I & II "who goes around skinning cats anyway", PJ 20 2011 , Portland, Spokane, Seattle LA 2013, Home Shows + Missoula (fatal 👌)
  • Options
    rjbinneyrjbinney Posts: 18
    This may be answered somewhere else, but I'll be damned if I can find it:
    Entering TM's Verified Fan lottery in no way impacts the 10C lottery, right?
  • Options
    JesseMcKJesseMcK Maine Posts: 40
    rjbinney said:
    I had actually entered the Verified Fan before making my 10C selection and it frigged everything up. When I followed the 10C links to the TM site everything was preselected and defaulted to the Verified Fan Lottery. I had to email customer support to get them to cancel the VFL so I could go back in through 10C.

Not sure if there is a problem in reverse, but they weren't playing well together.
  • Options
    rjbinneyrjbinney Posts: 18
    Weird. Good to know. Thanks. The two-ticket limit here makes it tough to plan Family Night!
  • Options
    vest71vest71 Posts: 239
    JesseMcK said:
    rjbinney said:
    I had actually entered the Verified Fan before making my 10C selection and it frigged everything up. When I followed the 10C links to the TM site everything was preselected and defaulted to the Verified Fan Lottery. I had to email customer support to get them to cancel the VFL so I could go back in through 10C.

Not sure if there is a problem in reverse, but they weren't playing well together.
    Was it TM customer service you contacted, because i'm facing the same problem. Everybody talking about 10C tix and prices but can't find anything ( maybe because i started the wrong way with VFL )
    Burn my eyes and try to blind me
    Bury me so they won't find me
    Try to suck my power empty
    Got no crown of thorns on me
  • Options
    hi all I have a possibly stupid question but here goes... I've put my name in the draw for manchester date and looking at the email i have received I have chosen the GA standing or reserved seating. I am hoping I get standing because I hate seated gigs. Is there an option for just standing anywhere or is this the option at the other gigs too?
  • Options
    vest71 said:
    JesseMcK said:
    rjbinney said:

Was it TM customer service you contacted, because i'm facing the same problem. Everybody talking about 10C tix and prices but can't find anything ( maybe because i started the wrong way with VFL )
    Yes - I emailed them. They said they couldn't undo the reservation, but when I went back in they had released it and freed up the 10C registration. English was not their first language, so something may have been lost in translation
  • Options
    hi all I have a possibly stupid question but here goes... I've put my name in the draw for manchester date and looking at the email i have received I have chosen the GA standing or reserved seating. I am hoping I get standing because I hate seated gigs. Is there an option for just standing anywhere or is this the option at the other gigs too?
    I think this is the way they're doing it across all venues. It was the same with the ones I put in for.
  • Options
    yanknuckyanknuck Peterborough, ON Posts: 57
    I almost messed up as well. I though I was getting the Ten Club lotto but I clicked the wrong link. It's easy to make the mistake and they both require you to log in with TM. Once I figured my error, I was able to sort it out fairly easily. So now I'm entered in both. The 'just in case' TM option is always good to have. As long as the Ten Club is submitted correctly, you don't have to do anything. The tickets just happen!