Seniority Seating - Is this happening on the Dark Matter tour?

Sorry, I have been out of the loop for a long long time.  I haven't been able to go to Pearl Jam concert in ages but been a member a long time. Would love to see these guys again.

If we register for the seats in presale, does the seat we get is based on seniority or plain luck (God's Dice)?

Comments

• know1know1 Posts: 6,794
    Getting drawn for a show is plain luck. The ticket you get after the drawing is based on seniority.
    The only people we should try to get even with...
    ...are those who've helped us.

Right 'round the corner could be bigger than ourselves.
  • jbalicki10jbalicki10 Posts: 517
    Thank you!
  • Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,520
    Now they have p1 and p2 ticket zones, so fans with higher ten c numbers can enter without risking seats near the ceiling apparently 
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,123
    Make sure you are entering the 10c lottery and not just registering for the public sale.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • FlyBono24FlyBono24 Posts: 144
    I've tried but Ticketmaster's piece of shit website keeps redirecting me to a "Bad request" every time I try to enter...  You'd think with all the MILLIONS in fees they collect, their website would actually work properly
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Posts: 4,204
    FlyBono24 said:
    I've tried but Ticketmaster's piece of shit website keeps redirecting me to a "Bad request" every time I try to enter...  You'd think with all the MILLIONS in fees they collect, their website would actually work properly
    I kept getting that message too using Google Chrome.  I used a different browser (Microsoft Edge) and it worked fine.  Hope this helps!
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • FlyBono24FlyBono24 Posts: 144
    JojoRice said:
    FlyBono24 said:
    I kept getting that message too using Google Chrome.  I used a different browser (Microsoft Edge) and it worked fine.  Hope this helps!
    Good call, thanks... I used Firefox and it worked.
    What a clusterfuck...
  • ZodZod Posts: 10,516
    Now they have p1 and p2 ticket zones, so fans with higher ten c numbers can enter without risking seats near the ceiling apparently 
    Which shows have that?  I was looking at Vancouver and there's only GA and P1, so it made it look like choosing P1 in additional to GA+P1 kind of pointless?
    Zod said:
    Which shows have that?  I was looking at Vancouver and there's only GA and P1, so it made it look like choosing P1 in additional to GA+P1 kind of pointless?
    Some of the US arena shows have the P1 & P2 different pricing options.  

• ZodZod Posts: 10,516
    JojoRice said:
    Zod said:
    I wonder why it's only for some shows?
    Zod said:
    JojoRice said:
    Zod said:
    Ya its weird.  The price difference between the 2 is only $10. 

• PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,651
    JojoRice said:
    FlyBono24 said:
    Funny it worked the opposite for me.
    Was getting the Bad Request message on Edge, switched to Chrome and it went through.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • GibsonGibson Posts: 2,633
    Zod said:
    JojoRice said:
    Zod said:
    Could be anything from size of venue, sightlines to band, greed, or whatever else I can't think of. What I do like is that now people know exactly where they could end up based on their request. If someone complains, 10C has full right to say, "well, we warned ya."

Seattle has the two tier pricing. I didn't look at an other cities.
    1998: Barrie  2000: Toronto  2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Toronto  2006: Toronto 1&2, Paris, Milan, Torino, Pistoia  2009: Calgary, Vancouver  2011: Canada  2013: London, Wrigley, Philly 1&2  2014: St. Louis, ACL 1, Detroit  2016: Lexington, Quebec, Ottawa, Toronto 1&2, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 1&2  2017: EV - Louisville  2018: London 1&2, Milan, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Hamilton  2021: London 1&2  2022: Hamilton, Toronto  2023: Chicago 1&2, Noblesville  2024: Seattle 1&2, Noblesville, Wrigley 1&2

• demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,168
    Yes it is.