Dark Matter out at Midnight 2.13.24?

Ok, whoever Pearl Jam has in their marketing department coming up with these teasers knows what they're doing. Keeping us guessing and driving interest - nice move Boys! This album - from what little it I've heard through a muffled door 11 days ago - sounds absolutely amazing. Very reminiscant of Ten and Vs was my first thought. Eddie sounds incredible and the band has an exciting and cohesive sound. We'll see if I'm right! Queue clock ticking...
I wish I was a messenger

And all the news was good

Comments

• kmcmanuskmcmanus Posts: 722
    edited February 12
    Yeah, the song Dark Matter will be out at Midnight as the first single off the album also named Dark Matter
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,428
    This required another thread?
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • This required another thread?

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • KwienekeKwieneke Indiana Posts: 1,537
    This required another thread?
    admin is going to be busy merging all of these lol 
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
    Chicago 1 9.5.2023. Chicago 2 9.7.2023. 
    *Noblesville 9.10.2023* (Gutted) 
    Seattle 5.30.2024  Noblesville 8.26.2024  Chicago 8.29.2024  Chicago 8.31.2024 
  • JCohen23JCohen23 Posts: 22
    I was unaware that starting a new thread during the band's big launch was so frowned upon. I'm just a technically challenged middle aged rocker. Some of you folks were very young if even born yet when I bought my first PJ cassette tape Ten followed up by the Singles soundtrack, also on cassette. I know this band and love this band and was excited to post thoughts and insights.
    I wish I was a messenger

• JCohen23JCohen23 Posts: 22

Oh, and did I mention I have an actual bootleg (as in I smuggled a micro cassette recorder stuffed in my combat boot) to one of their make-up shows here in Denver at the Paramount back in 1994 for fuck sake? This reschedled show was after Eddie freaked out on security up at the CU Boulder Fieldhouse and they cancelled their third night. I actually have a muffled tape of the entire show. This was so exciting before everyone and their dog recorded, posted and live streamed every show out there. More love, less snarkiness would be nice!

I wish I was a messenger