Broken February Newsletter meant to be Dark Matter announcement?

goldenegggoldenegg Posts: 371
edited February 12 in The Porch
The February newsletter seems to have started to be delivered and it's currently broken. Is appears empty, but clicking the body takes you to this site

https://live.umusic.com/pearl-jam

That site is also broken, appearing to be empty. It's not empty though. There are a few links there. 2 take you to Spotify and Apple to link with Universal Music and the other is for Universal's terms of service. The source code for the site specifically references Dark Matter and some release on Feb 13th.

"actions": [{
                                                                "campaignId": "b20f382c725d4c57b78e5259e696a111",
                                                                "category": "Save Track",
                                                                "platform": "apple",
                                                                "scheduleTime": "{\"iso\":\"2024-02-13T05:05:00.000Z\",\"timezone\":\"Etc/UTC\",\"useLocalTime\":false}",
                                                                "widgetId": "655929d3-7ec6-40ce-a5ce-de0a694a3a7e",
                                                                "crmPlatform": "IFB_V1_EMAIL_ONLY",
                                                                "order": 1,
                                                                "saves": "Scheduled",
                                                                "status": "UNPUBLISHED",
                                                                "id": "004bb741-a956-4759-bae1-34fc0b5f7e4d",
                                                                "createdAt": 1706814387788,
                                                                "updatedAt": 1706814387788,
                                                                "name": "Dark Matter"
                                                            }

Hopefully this will be fixed soon and we'll see what the newsletter is supposed to be sharing.
Post edited by Sea on

Comments

• BF25394BF25394 Posts: 4,335
    Breaking news.
    I gather speed from you fucking with me.
  • KusyKusy Posts: 351
    I see that even the simplest marketing campaign makes PJ fans lost. They should include instructions or send the newsletter as a leaflet like in 1992.
    2007: Chorzow, PL
    2014: Gdynia, PL
    2017: EV Solo Berlin, DE
    2018: PinkPop Festival, NL; London #1, UK; Padova, ITA; Prague, CZ; Krakow, PL; Berlin; DE; London #2, UK
    2019: EV Solo Berlin, DE
    2022: Berlin, Budapest, Krakow
  • goldenegggoldenegg Posts: 371
    Kusy said:
    I see that even the simplest marketing campaign makes PJ fans lost. They should include instructions or send the newsletter as a leaflet like in 1992.
    When the newsletter first went out, it was completely broken. It showed a missing image place holder and the ‘mysterious stuff’ text wasn’t there. 
  • BF25394BF25394 Posts: 4,335
    goldenegg said:
    Kusy said:
    When the newsletter first went out, it was completely broken. It showed a missing image place holder and the ‘mysterious stuff’ text wasn’t there. 
    You really need to look at the 50 pages added today to the existing thread about the monthly newsletter.
    I gather speed from you fucking with me.
  • it was so much easier back in the day when the little bird had a tweet to stay tuned.
  • I thought I'd try highlight the body of the email and this is what I saw...

first show - 22/6/2014 Trieste; 25/6/2014 Vienna associated other: Chris Cornell 21/3/2008 www.twitter.com/PearlJamSA - www.facebook.com/PearlJamSA "Oh I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the ones I love" #PJfam
  • I thought I'd try highlight the body of the email and this is what I saw...

I then thought to do the same with the site:
    👇

first show - 22/6/2014 Trieste; 25/6/2014 Vienna associated other: Chris Cornell 21/3/2008 www.twitter.com/PearlJamSA - www.facebook.com/PearlJamSA "Oh I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the ones I love" #PJfam
  • SeaSea Posts: 3,007
This discussion has been closed.