Just got a new Line6 POD... what do you think?

parchyparchy Posts: 205
edited December 2003 in Musicians and Gearheads
Make Movies. Don't make Videos. Videos are evil.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    sure it's great. Sounds best strait into a power amp. Perfect for recording which is where it is used mostly. It's a good buy you'll like it. Lots of sounds you should like it fine. If you need it to sound warmer and less digital you can always put a tube preamp in between the pod and what ever you are running it into.

In my experience the Pod's sound best strait to a power amp so you can handle all the EQ and tone shaping internally. The more you have it the more you'll learn about all it's sonic tricks.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • The POD (and devices like it) are alot of fun. They're great if you're into messing with different guitar sounds for songwriting and recording.

I went the cheaper route and got the Behringer V-Amp2. It has become a great companion in my home studio.
    www.PintoMusic.com
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
  • exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    i've got a guitar POD 2.0 and love it. i think they're great. especially for getting good sounds to tape when home recording.