Options

Do you have GAS?

parchyparchy Posts: 205
edited January 2004 in Musicians and Gearheads
No, not that kind of gas... Gear Acquisition Syndrome... It's hit me bad...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2374320957&category=4713

Gah... somebody buy this for me...
Make Movies. Don't make Videos. Videos are evil.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    mccreadyisgodmccreadyisgod Bumfuq, MT Posts: 6,395
    Take off one of the strings and all of the frets, and I'll think about it.
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.
  • Options
    Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    yes. It's terminal.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Pacomc79
    yes. It's terminal.

There is help...

Go to Law School.
  • Options
    I had it. But I cured it. My final pedal was exhausted's switcherama a/b/tuner .
    That completed my collection!. I've got way too much stuff after all these years.
    I was thinking of giving it all away and just keeping a strat and a deluxe and a tube screamer!:D

But then I thought
    hmmm, better not!
    Be kind, man
    Don't be mankind. ~Captain Beefheart
  • Options
    Originally posted by mccreadyisgod
    Well, Bob, if you lose your mind and good senses, let me know... I'd kinda like a shot at the '57 Les Paul...

I'll keep you in mind. Hopefully I'll remember when I become forgetful!:)
    My good senses are long gone!
    Be kind, man
    Don't be mankind. ~Captain Beefheart
    I think I'm gonna stop when I get my f 50, Telecaster HS and my Big Muff PI. Thats all I will ever need I hope. I may buy a nice mike someday in the next year and a half. mess around learning to sing and stuff.

Once I gett he big 3 all that would ever make me get a new guitar when I done university is if I found a MINT condition 1985 schecter saturn/pt. I would get it and do it up like eddies.

Oh yah so how old is everyone pac MIG, who is exhausted.

I am just about 22.
    I miss you already, I miss you always
    I miss you already, I miss you all day
  • Options
    Originally posted by who's_pearljam?
    I'll keep you in mind. Hopefully I'll remember when I become forgetful!:)
    My good senses are long gone!

Yeah, if theres a fire sale and you go nuts let us know :)

same to Puremagic:)

I'm 24.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • Options
    puremagicpuremagic Posts: 1,907
    not likely! I'm more of a charitable type person and I will keep you in mind, but you said you already have a les paul.
    SIN EATERS--We take the moral excrement we find in this equation and we bury it down deep inside of us so that the rest of our case can stay pure. That is the job. We are morally indefensible and absolutely necessary.
  • Options
    Originally posted by puremagic
    not likely! I'm more of a charitable type person and I will keep you in mind, but you said you already have a les paul.

not for long. I got it used and it's not snazzy. It's boring me and it's hurting my back. I'm lusting after a new strat or an SG.

I really really want an ES-335 or a Gretsch.
  • Options
    Sorry, I'm keeping the gibson.
    SIN EATERS--We take the moral excrement we find in this equation and we bury it down deep inside of us so that the rest of our case can stay pure. That is the job. We are morally indefensible and absolutely necessary.
  • Options
    Sorry, I'm keeping the gibson.

what about the Gretsch?
  • Options
    what about the Gretsch?

yeah right!
  • Options
    yeah right!

Oh well. I want the slim body country gentleman anyway. Country Gentleman that I am. To bad I can't bring myself to pay 3 grand for one.
  • Options
    Oh well. I want the slim body country gentleman anyway. Country Gentleman that I am. To bad I can't bring myself to pay 3 grand for one.

About your first born.
  • Options
    If I had a first born...... I'd consider it. :)
  • Options
    If I had a first born...... I'd consider it. :)

oh well. a ben harper singer should have a country guitar.
  • Options
    here it is.

http://www.gretschguitars.com/gear/index.php?product=G6119SP

or the tennessee rose linked at the bottom I'd prefer it actually.
  • Options
    here it is.

http://www.gretschguitars.com/gear/index.php?product=G6119SP

or the tennessee rose linked at the bottom I'd prefer it actually.

you like the Nashville?
  • Options
    it's pretty nice. I actually prefer the slimmer holobodies, I didn't see any on the website so maybe they are older. I just love the tone. Especially for blues.
  • Options
    it's pretty nice. I actually prefer the slimmer holobodies, I didn't see any on the website so maybe they are older. I just love the tone. Especially for blues.

There's a slim bodied one, its a reissued model.
  • Options
    There's a slim bodied one, its a reissued model.

that's the one. lovely.
  • Options
    I will forever be on the lookout for things worth buying... at prices worth paying.

BTW, I'm 23.
  • Options
    parchyparchy Posts: 205
    BUMP for the GASers around here...

And by the way mig... 5 stringers for life!
    Make Movies. Don't make Videos. Videos are evil.
  • Options
    Originally posted by parchy
    And by the way mig... 5 stringers for life!

5-stringers are for bass players with small penises.
  • Options
    Originally posted by mccreadyisgod
    5-stringers are for bass players with small penises.

Then what are 6 and 7 stringers for? 12 stringers?
  • Options
    pariahpariah Posts: 596
    12 stringers?

Vaginas, I'd guess..

Ask exhausted :)
    "Until you realize the importance of the banana king, you will know absolutely nothing about the human-interest things of the world."
  • Options
    Then what are 6 and 7 stringers for? 12 stringers?

They're for people who want to get some.